General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

xander
level5
level5

Re: the dev mode! xD

Postby xander » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 pm

reeceaclarke wrote:
JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:Computer Crashed. Out 13 April.

Just a few questions i have to ask

What language have you made it in.

What way have you found how to get past the limited mod support

And how much progress have you made on it mate

I guarantee that he hasn't done anything at all, and is simply trolling. Don't expect anything of value to ever come of his claims.

xander
reeceaclarke
level1
level1

Postby reeceaclarke » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:50 pm

xander wrote:
reeceaclarke wrote:
JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:Computer Crashed. Out 13 April.

Just a few questions i have to ask

What language have you made it in.

What way have you found how to get past the limited mod support

And how much progress have you made on it mate

I guarantee that he hasn't done anything at all, and is simply trolling. Don't expect anything of value to ever come of his claims.

xander

I'm just interested in if he can back his claims up with anything at all to be perfectly honest with you mate because currently the only way I could see past it is maybe doing .dll injection and opening it up that way although i don't know any c++ to do it my self
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 am

reeceaclarke wrote:I'm just interested in if he can back his claims up with anything at all to be perfectly honest with you mate because currently the only way I could see past it is maybe doing .dll injection and opening it up that way although i don't know any c++ to do it my self

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Jasper has a long history of spamming the forums, vandalizing the developer wiki, posting fake announcements, and otherwise trolling. As I said, you are not going to get anything of value from Jasper.

xander
reeceaclarke
level1
level1

Postby reeceaclarke » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 am

xander wrote:
reeceaclarke wrote:I'm just interested in if he can back his claims up with anything at all to be perfectly honest with you mate because currently the only way I could see past it is maybe doing .dll injection and opening it up that way although i don't know any c++ to do it my self

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Jasper has a long history of spamming the forums, vandalizing the developer wiki, posting fake announcements, and otherwise trolling. As I said, you are not going to get anything of value from Jasper.

xander

You might likely right he will not manage to do it but yeah I really hope the next update adds a lot of mod support so we can finally create new objects,rooms etc
111none
level4
level4

Postby 111none » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 am

RGeezy911 wrote:It's possible to revert the entire wiki to the beginning if one had the time. The damage can be undone, but it just further stresses the point that Mark and Chris need to get some volunteer moderators on the wiki. (I would be glad to take a spot on that team)

I would be glad if we had a couple forum mods.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:23 am

111none wrote:I would be glad if we had a couple forum mods.

There are several forum mods. However, the job that we have been asked to do is clean up spam. None of the forum mods have been asked to moderate anyone's behaviour.

xander

Return to “General”