High sec + Fog of war / High density prison

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

veio
level1
level1

Re: High sec + Fog of war / High density prison

Postby veio » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:48 pm

New Episode of Micro Prison. I am quite enjoying this series even if it is a little exploitative of the unfinished nature of the game ;)

Compact Prison in Prison architect. "They want to work, clearly"
tertaim
level3
level3

Postby tertaim » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:29 pm

for the love of god, please edit your post.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:51 am

I respectfully disagree. Posting updates is one of the very few things where multi-posting is to be tolerated. Edits do not show up in any update notifications. I don't find it obnoxious, and I am easily... umm, obnoxified? Obnoxed? Annoyed.

(Now, clearly, the preferred low-spam option in theory would be a single post, telling users to subscribe to the series on youtube. I cannot see myself subscribing then, though. Too high of a risk of the series fading out after three episodes.)
tertaim
level3
level3

Postby tertaim » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:17 pm

In my humble opinion, i think its highly anoying that in general chat these *promotions* keep popping up, there is another solution! give these kind people there own sub forum!
veio
level1
level1

Postby veio » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah the whole spam/exposure thing is an interesting balance. Sorry if you find it annoying tertaim but I do try to keep it to a minimum while still letting people that might be interested in seeing my work aware of it. I still edit the first post with an updated list of episodes, with dates now to show how recent they are and in which order. And yes it is normally the case that there is a separate sub-forum for player made media.

I think that as obnoxious is an adjective, it doesn't have an 'ed form. Maybe? Anyway thanks for the support bert_the_turtle (awesome name)
veio
level1
level1

Postby veio » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 am

5 December 2013 Compact Prison in Prison architect #5. "Buried in the wall."
26 November 2013 Compact Prison in Prison architect #4. "Yeah they really do like work. Honest."

I have two new episodes for you this time. I may have become a bit corrupt in my prison management....
n0aX
level0

Postby n0aX » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Can you post your prison files or screenshot of achieved prisons in each episode?
Thanks in advance

Return to “General”