Ideas for Prison Architect!!!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

minus
level0

Postby minus » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 pm

- A "select all guards"-button. Preferably near the Lock-up and bang-up buttons.
When fights occur guards are needed fast.

- The possibility to open doors in lockup-mode. Guards and prisoners with keys should not be able to of course. But YOU should be by either right-clicking it or select open from the menu.
When I see a prisoner running away with a set of keys I press "lockup" asap, but to get the bastards I want to let guards into the sector - without disable the lockdown-mode.
VampyreLord89
level0

Postby VampyreLord89 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 am

To the guy who Suggested the "raid" option, that is a very viable option to the game i would say because instead of searching every prisoner manually, we have the have the option to search a whole group of prisoners at once.
apophis775
level0

Postby apophis775 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 am

Of the suggestions, there are only 3 I think worth +1ing:

1. SearchLights (If nothing else a way to illuminate a large outside area without planting a bajillion lights)

2. Gangs (I understand these are going to be implemented anyway

3. Prison Towers (Maybe as a decorative object, or something to give the prisoners more "Safety"?).

Finally, A suggestion I have is about the Deployment Icons.

Sometimes I build huge rooms, and the icons run into each other (or, if they are small rooms next to each other). I think if you made the icons about half the size for "1" and the current size for "5" you'd be able to save some room and make it easier to see who is actually assigned where. To be clear, I'm saying that if you have 4 half-size icons and added another job, it would turn those 4 into a full-sized single icon to show "5"

Also, LOVE the game. Got it about a week or so ago and haven't put it down.
minus
level0

Re: Ideas for Prison Architect!!!

Postby minus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:10 am

thekillergreece wrote:4.This is not "search naked people" there is already a metal detector to detect contrabands. 1-

I think the raid-thing is good. Its sticks with reality. And I guess your metal detector detects wooden sticks and dishbrushes (yes dishbrushes kills alot of people in my prison)
zacjjjj1
level0

Ideas for prison architect.

Postby zacjjjj1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi Guys, hope you like my ideas to make prison architect an even better game than it already is.

1. There should be prison gangs, either made up by race/colour or risk.
2. Spotlights would be a great addition, when a prisoner escapes spotlights should be activated and an automatic alarm sounded.
3. The excecution room, those who have commited murder should have an excecution bar, if they behave their excecution should be suspended however if they misbehave their excecution should be sped up.
4. Guard towers, guards should be stationed in these towers to keep an eye on the prison, with a better view. If a riot was to break out guards could use rifles to take control of the situation. They could do a lethal shot or non lethal shot (e.g head for lethel or leg for non lethal) which you could decide on. You'd have to buy the ammo to supply the guns. 10bullets for £100.
TheCreativeGamer
level0

Postby TheCreativeGamer » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:21 pm

I've seen that a lot of prisons have second floors maybe even 10 floors so. I think that you guys should add an option to buy another floor so that way we can have more space to build. it's more realistic. and it will be another reason to play the game it's like a land expansion. only it makes it look like there's not a prison there and there's only a roof for you to build on and then you press I Don't Know a button to let you switch between the floors

and you should have at least 3 more securities that are built for the gang members that way
it's more realistic because in prisons they try to separate gang members (you can designate zones for the gang only security)

I think spotlights should be added that way if a prisoner tries to escape the spotlight will shine on them and every guard in the room will try to take him out and the snipers will kill/knock him out

I think you should have control on if the snipers and armed guards kill them if free-fire is on
(and the choice between those are yours) a lethal shot will be bullet to the head and a non-lethal shot will be leg shot or something

so let me put it simply

1. more floors in so that you can go higher into the sky

2. add some gang only securities

3. spotlights to see the enemy and have the guard in the room charge at them

4. control if the armed guard or sniper kills the inmate on free-fire mode

(the game will go slow motion to let you make a choice easier if you run out of time to make the choice they get shot dead)
TheCreativeGamer
level0

Postby TheCreativeGamer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:01 pm

I think you should be able to search a different location instead of just (SHAKEDOWN!!!) you should be able to search every
"Death Row area" or "every superMaximum security area" or "every maximum security areas" or "every medium security area"
or "every minimum security area"

You should be able to control your lockdown more because in a prison they don't lock the entire place down they only lock some areas down
for instance lockdown every
"Death Row area" or "every superMaximum security area" or "every maximum security areas" or "every medium security area"
or "every minimum security area"

you should add a mode where you need a working oxygen supply running through the entire prison, for instance, you need a ventilation system for having the oxygen running everywhere

you should probably add a warden that has a unique talent for making training dogs (makes your guard dogs extra strong and fast)

I think you should add a little reference to "Sing Prison" and the reference is that there's a Reform where you can get your inmates to Sing and it makes them less angry as if they forgot why they're angry because there singing

anyways I hope you like the ideas or something because I personally think they would be AWESOME in this game

Return to “General”