How do you execute prisoners in sandbox mode?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Smartphone
level0

Postby Smartphone » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 am

You guys do realize that this game is still in alpha, and more features will be added in the updates to come.
The vault hacker
level1
level1

Postby The vault hacker » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 pm

The prison doesn't decide what someone's penalty is.
The court decides that, the prison just has to do the work, at least thats if you're talking about a modern normal prison, and not something like in a Third-world country which isn't where the game is located.
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Dosn't mean we shouldn't get the option to directly effect prisoners lives at the cost of being exposed with huge fines (reduced of course by a lawyer).
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.
xngxng
level1
level1

Postby xngxng » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 am

Lifes wrote:I want to run a concentration camp!

Suggest they implement yoga-classes.
adnanzeb
level1
level1

Postby adnanzeb » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Last edited by adnanzeb on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
william3889
level1
level1

Postby william3889 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm still waiting for the developers on the execution part too, but in my opinion the concentration camp idea isn't that great. If you've ever seen band of brothers or any documentary on concentration camps it's just inhumane
MasterEggplant
level1
level1

Postby MasterEggplant » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 pm

The execution area should be served by the game for criminals given the death penalty and you simply following the state's order.
I think it would be more intriguing if anti death penalty activists will try to protest and pressure you not to do it, and in return you get something from them but a fine or a lawsuit by the state.
Also I think you should turn down an execution prisoner, I personally am against the death penalty in games or real-life, I think if you could just say no to death sentenced prisoners, it will add some flavor to the game.

Also how the hell people got to concentration camps...
They think it's a lovely jolly area for people to casually stay in...
In WW2 it was used mainly to disturbed people to either death or work to death...
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:09 am

I don't think you'll get execution prisoners without an exectuion room as that would kind of defeat the point. Any way I like the idea of people being outside protesting the execution. I'd like to add that if you don't deal with protesters some of the extremists in the group might try helping deathrow prisoners get out by either a direct break in or they give that prisoner items to help him escape easier.
Obisam
level0

Postby Obisam » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:07 am

It's easy to detect the sarcasm when you see it...
LittleEricPKT
level1
level1

Chill out

Postby LittleEricPKT » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Seriously, this is a GAME we're talking about and you are on the INTERNET. If you are offended by concentration camp jokes to the point of wanting to censor or ban that user, I would like to politely ask you to walk out of whatever Starbucks you live inside, get some friends and a sense of humor. No one was trivializing the specific death of any group or time in history so I don't understand what you are mad about. There are PLENTY of games based on killing alone (Call of Duty, Battlefield, or ANY first person shooter ever). Maybe you'd be happier living in North Korea? They love censorship! :D
MasterEggplant
level1
level1

Re: Chill out

Postby MasterEggplant » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:15 pm

LittleEricPKT wrote:Seriously, this is a GAME we're talking about and you are on the INTERNET. If you are offended by concentration camp jokes to the point of wanting to censor or ban that user, I would like to politely ask you to walk out of whatever Starbucks you live inside, get some friends and a sense of humor. No one was trivializing the specific death of any group or time in history so I don't understand what you are mad about. There are PLENTY of games based on killing alone (Call of Duty, Battlefield, or ANY first person shooter ever). Maybe you'd be happier living in North Korea? They love censorship! :D

But! If you live in China you get a better censorship AND anti-suicide nets, so I think they got better living conditions there!
NewClarity
level1
level1

Postby NewClarity » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Im hoping that the executions (or even releases) get added soon. That way it will allow an influx of prisoners instead of filling your cells and then stagnating as nobody leaves
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Just because you have an execution room dosn't mean you kill people left and right. On many it can take years before they actually face an execution, if you want flow you want releases which would be so useful.
knepsis
level0

Postby knepsis » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:51 am

i think they should let us build a courthouse, to hold prisoners trials if they do something bad. (I also think you should have to take the prisoners there, and be able to invent charges and bribe prisoners)
knepsis
level0

Postby knepsis » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:01 am

knepsis wrote:i think they should let us build a courthouse, to hold prisoners trials if they do something bad. (I also think you should have to take the prisoners there, and be able to invent charges and bribe prisoners)

before anyone rages at me, you CAN do that IRL, so that's why i am suggesting it, this could also be used to make rules for your prision

Return to “General”