How do you execute prisoners in sandbox mode?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Kyronami
level1
level1

Postby Kyronami » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:23 pm

You can go into the save file and delete a prisoner lol
MistaSwaggner
level0

Postby MistaSwaggner » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:07 am

Mathieu wrote:
Lifes wrote:I want to run a concentration camp!

Y U NO LET ME RUN A CONCENTRATION CAMP? :twisted:

I ask a ban for this guy to teach him respect and limit...

BOO HOO Freedom of speech man....
JimmyJames
level0

Postby JimmyJames » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:38 am

I think that perhaps different sandbox rulesets should be available, but also agree that the concentration camp thing is in very poor taste, even in jest.
TimberTon
level1
level1

Postby TimberTon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 am

Its a GAME, its not REAL...

However, i can't imagine that leading a concentration camp is anyway fun, not because its immoral, but i mean gameplay wise it would simply suck...

But i think it would be cool if guards could be corrupt or too brutal against your prisoners, they could have a personality as well, probably even helping the prisoners, trading cigarettes or drugs with them or weapons (for example if you don't pay them enough salary... Or if they got injured by prisoners!). Or they look away when a gang member get killed... Perhaps you have to hire a psychologist to take care of your guards, as this is a stressful job.
Well, that would mean that you loose some control, but it would be cool.

Different Setting are a absolute must imo (playing prisons from different country's with different rules...).

I would like too see sex and rape getting implemented as well, as this happens in reality, but i guess IV simply won't include it.

Damn it, i can't await to test the next alpha version...
Highway
level0

Postby Highway » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:29 am

phees wrote:Something tells me a prison director should not be able to decide about killing a prisoner...
Just a thought.
why not . I personly would whant that feature in my prison this guy keeps hurting the staff and every time he comes out of solitary he does it again.. i whant to set an example for the others
christhekiller
level3
level3

Postby christhekiller » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:31 am

Highway wrote:
phees wrote:Something tells me a prison director should not be able to decide about killing a prisoner...
Just a thought.
why not . I personly would whant that feature in my prison this guy keeps hurting the staff and every time he comes out of solitary he does it again.. i whant to set an example for the others

You know what would be a cool feature. Having a way so that you have a corrupt guard beat up or shake down prisoners, to the point where they die or need hospitalization, like in the Shawshank Redemption. That would probably be a cool future feature.

Otherwise if you want to execute someone via the chair you'd probably have to appeal it to the court and go through all the typical jurisdiction.
Last edited by christhekiller on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Highway
level0

Postby Highway » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 am

yeah that would be awesome XD
Highway
level0

Postby Highway » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:04 am

christhekiller wrote:
Highway wrote:
Just a thought.

You know what would be a cool feature. Having a way so that you have hand corrupt guard beat up or shake down prisoners, to the point where they die or need hospitaliation, like in the Shawshank Redemption. That would probably be a cool future feature.

Otherwise if you want to execute someone via the chair you'd probably have to appeal it to the court and go through all the typical jurisdiction.

nice but i can execute prisoners in game? :twisted:
christhekiller
level3
level3

Postby christhekiller » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Highway wrote:
christhekiller wrote:
Highway wrote:
Just a thought.

You know what would be a cool feature. Having a way so that you have hand corrupt guard beat up or shake down prisoners, to the point where they die or need hospitaliation, like in the Shawshank Redemption. That would probably be a cool future feature.

You can lock two angry prisoners in a room and deny them of every need and wait until one or both break down and start beating the ever living crap out of each other. The one who survives gets to remain unexecuted.

You can make bets among your friends and family who will survive.
Highway
level0

Postby Highway » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 am

christhekiller wrote:
Highway wrote:
christhekiller wrote:
Highway wrote:
Just a thought.

You can lock two angry prisoners in a room and deny them of every need and wait until one or both break down and start beating the ever living crap out of each other. The one who survives gets to remain unexecuted.

You can make bets among your friends and family who will survive.
does that actually work? btw im testing it now :) :twisted:
Zjgrant
level1
level1

Postby Zjgrant » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Personally I wouldn't want the option of selecting inmates for execution. Yes it's a game but id like it to be reasonably realistic, would a prison architect/manager/warden or whoever we are have an influence on an execution? Barely. Add a type of prisoner to the high, normal and low security that you can accept, 'death row inmate'. Prisoner is given a random execution date, if everything runs smoothly you get a bonus from the state. Just my thoughts if anyone still cares about the OP and not the holocaust/freedom of speech debate. Maybe make a game mode for the deranged to do what they want, a sim should be a sim
HeroUnderFireZA
level0

Postby HeroUnderFireZA » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 pm

I don't really mind not being able to execute a prisoner. My problem is that I can't send prisoners to solitary confinement when it pleases me. They only get taken there by the guards when they misbehaved (and also only half of the time, the other half they're only in "lockdown" and stand in their cell with the jaildoor open).
horia0310
level1
level1

Postby horia0310 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Hessen wrote:Select a prisoners then press Alt+F4 to kill him.

Don't forget deleting system32 before you do this. It kills them faster.
christhekiller
level3
level3

Postby christhekiller » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Highway wrote:does that actually work? btw im testing it now :) :twisted:

Did it work?
sim3345
level0

Prison Architect and Freedom

Postby sim3345 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 am

I wished this game would be a bit more like the game Space Station 13, where you could have the freedom to do what you would wan't to. of course there should be consequences for doing something stupid, like builden a gas champer for killing people, but there should also be good consequences for something like using the gas it the kitchen for killing rats.

The more freedom the game has, the more fun will it be to play for all, and if you don't want the freedom? there could be made different kinds of setups, so those serious players could get those atchements, or what ever kind of reward they would wan't for playing like that.

Return to “General”