Building/Room question

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

tehgr8supa
level0

Building/Room question

Postby tehgr8supa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just not implemented yet, but I feel like it's something I'm just doing wrong.

I built my canteen, then realized I wanted it a bit bigger so I demolished a wall and built an extension building, then demolished the new wall between the two. For some reason now the two rows where those rows were are not considered inside a building so I can't make them part of the room. Any way to fix that?

And in general, when building a room that isn't perfectly square, even though the game seems to know to leave it open where it connects, it still says "Needs Entrance". Any way around that?
Kamirose
level0

Postby Kamirose » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:37 pm

If you want to build an extension, just add on, don't demolish the wall. Once the new foundation is built, just place floor tiles on top of the wall that you want to get rid of.

There's no way around the entrance thing, though. Just build the door, once the room is built, dismantle the door and build a wall over the gap.
Illanair
level3
level3

Postby Illanair » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 am

Wrong subforum - for discussion of the alpha builds use the DEVELOPER subforum.

(And yes you need to follow the instructions in your PA .pdf you got when you bought the game to register the game on the forums and be let inside)

Return to “General”