Can't zone holding cell or cell

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

tabasco boy
level5
level5

Postby tabasco boy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:28 am

:idea:
a__gun wrote:You need to start with a foundation otherwise it won't count as being indoors, which is a requirement of most rooms.
:idea:
City Builder
level2
level2

Postby City Builder » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:59 am

Hessen wrote:
Nobody was seriously suggesting everyone was a pirate. If that offends you, I suggest you get a bit of a thicker skin.

Hessen wrote:I think the general consensus is, ... and if you're asking in general it's because you're a pirate.

Oh, see that's the problem with the internet, we can't tell when somebody else is just joking. :roll:
shortymiget52
level0

Everyone needs to calm their tits

Postby shortymiget52 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 am

Is anyone here actually going to be helpful? This is the only place where I can find someone who is asking the same question I need answered, and you all can't get over yourselves enough to do shit.
BL4DE
level2
level2

Re: Everyone needs to calm their tits

Postby BL4DE » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 am

shortymiget52 wrote:Is anyone here actually going to be helpful? This is the only place where I can find someone who is asking the same question I need answered, and you all can't get over yourselves enough to do shit.

We are helpful.

When someone in the developer forum has an issue, he gets help in a matter of minutes mostly. We do not outright love each other but we respect and help each other.
But since this is the general forum, we don't know if you have bought the game.
And we don't help pirates.
Even if you are not a pirate, this board is open for everybody. So pirates would get help indirectly.

So no support in general forum.
Even if it pisses new buyers off, they can get help registering and we apologize in developers forum.
Better safe than sorry.
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:39 pm

and you all can't get over yourselves enough to do shit.

No, we did shit. The question was answered in this very thread. That was six months ago though...

We're way nicer in the developer forum. Take Illanair for example. In the Developer forum he runs a shelter for orphaned children. Actually, he's the exception. The rest of us sit around drinking cocktails by the pool all day and dream up creative ways of annoying the general forum users.
shortymiget52
level0

Postby shortymiget52 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:03 pm

That seems like an efficient use of time. *Sarcasm*

Return to “General”