[Discussion] Prison-Architect's format

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Namro
level1
level1

[Discussion] Prison-Architect's format

Postby Namro » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 pm

I have playing alot of PA lately and I couldn't help but wonder, PA's format could have alot of potentional. I mean, we could design a hospital, a school, maybe even a city! It's just have so much that people can develop. I am not going way faster than I should, do I?

So tell me your opinions, if you think it's true, or am I being an idiot.

Let's have a great discussion,
Namro
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Or a theme park!
Or maybe a dungeon!
Or the secret lair of a bond vilain!
a__gun
level3
level3

Postby a__gun » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote:Or a theme park!
Or maybe a dungeon!
Or the secret lair of a bond vilain!

I love all three of those games. And the sarcasm, I especially love that ;)
crummett
level2
level2

Postby crummett » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 pm

ah yeah! The hospital could deal with mad diseases like giant heads that need popping or invisible people! And random events like shooting mice as they run across your hospital
tabasco boy
level5
level5

Postby tabasco boy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 pm

How about for the next game they just name it "The Architect" which includes all of what we all want in it. sort of like the Sims and all the Theme games out there (hospital, rollercoaster, prison) coded in one game. imagine all the chaos of prisoners when it sieges a hospital, a shopping mall, business district, or better yet a research facility and messes thing up and ended up having zombies.

i'll gladly throw my money at IV again if they make it.
Semtexian
level1
level1

Postby Semtexian » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm

tabasco boy wrote:How about for the next game they just name it "The Architect" which includes all of what we all want in it. sort of like the Sims and all the Theme games out there (hospital, rollercoaster, prison) coded in one game. imagine all the chaos of prisoners when it sieges a hospital, a shopping mall, business district, or better yet a research facility and messes thing up and ended up having zombies.

That would be insane! But it would be the tycoon/theme game to end them all :)

Basically click on any building in a city like what was shown in Subversion and manage it. If you get tired of manipulating at that level, you can zoom out and play at the city level...
Namro
level1
level1

Postby Namro » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Those are some crazy ideas. I like them all! A massive architect game including all sorts of building types
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 pm

tabasco boy wrote:How about for the next game they just name it "The Architect" which includes all of what we all want in it. sort of like the Sims and all the Theme games out there (hospital, rollercoaster, prison) coded in one game. imagine all the chaos of prisoners when it sieges a hospital, a shopping mall, business district, or better yet a research facility and messes thing up and ended up having zombies.

I want to also evade questions with astounding loquaciousness and be generally smug to the game's messiah figure. Would they put that in too?

Return to “General”