Theres no prisoner limit:(and some suggestions;)

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Hosky
level1
level1

Theres no prisoner limit:(and some suggestions;)

Postby Hosky » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:57 am

I am about 10-20 prisoners of 250 prisoners, and i have used up every space on the map with the most efficient cells i could make, and yet the game keeps sending more prisoners. Is the game meant to eventually break you anyway???!The game diffidently needs a whole lot more options when creating a map. Such as:

Prisoner cap limit.
Turn on/off challenges (which like in the introduction, the story of the guy and you kinda have to help him, these could be random chanced).
When you send people to medical ward, once they are healed they return to their cell/previous action (instead of sitting there clogging up the ward.)
More nobles/administration people and actual riot guards (are riot guards a passive upgrade to existing guards or whole new unit, because they don't look like their doing anything for me)
A visiting room where prisoners can meet their families/friends (increase chance of them escaping here and obtaining more weapons)
Prisoners have a sentence time-so your prisoner level can be dropping and rising.
Make clearer sense of the guards patrols???(Does anyone know how to use these?????!!!) if so can you please help me?)
Turn on/off chances of mass riots and other events like it, where heaps of prisoners gather weapons over time and charge at the guards and staff.

Also when you get around and over 100 prisoners (not sure if this is just me)most of the prisoners forget how to use a toilet?!??! and to walk. Half of the prisoners lay in their bed wanting to go to the toilet when they have a fully working toilet in their cell but don't use it and when you try move them or someone bumps into them, they just slide. 250 prisoners, 200 of them are laying in their bed doing nothing.(kinda frustrating)

I understand it just came out in alpha, but i think i expected more in the alpha what about yous"??it feels like your not meant to even get past 100 prisoners?

Thanks just wanted to put some stuff out their, whats your thoughts??
-Hosky
Hessen
level3
level3

Postby Hessen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 am

It's been raised several times already. There will be different gamemodes in live, the constant stream of prisoners will be as part of a sort of "pressure cooker" scenario and won't be the only gametype.

As a workaround in Alpha, if you want to stop getting more prisoners, if you move the deliveries zone "in land" so it isn't by the road, you'll still get delivered goods for building but you will no longer get prisoners dropped off every morning.
Hosky
level1
level1

Postby Hosky » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 am

reaally?ill try it thanks
JorshRod
level0

Postby JorshRod » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 pm

I see lots of tips to move deliveries inland, but how do you do this, I can create a new deliveries area away from the road, but how can I delete the starting one?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Same way you put one down, only you use right-click.
tabasco boy
level5
level5

Postby tabasco boy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm

the way i deal with constant surge of prisoners is to let some of them bleed to death in their cell (lock cell door with no access to anyone) and just wait for a free spot for the next inmate.

or

when every inmate are having fun fighting each other @ the yard just lock them in there and just watch them kill each other. :twisted:
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Weird. In my prison, we just build more cells and hire additional staff.
GreenRock
level4
level4

Postby GreenRock » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 am

Tabasco's way is more fun.

Return to “General”