What will you do?!! (or the nine circles of hell)

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Jordy...
level5
level5

What will you do?!! (or the nine circles of hell)

Postby Jordy... » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:10 pm

When PA launches, what will be the first thing you are going to try to create?

Personally I thought about creating a poetic building which reflects the 9 sins corresponding to the 9 circles of hell described in the divine comedy.

First circle: Not much going on, they'll have TV, showers and other such amenities but that will be it.

Second circle: I will facilitate rape as much as possible in this circle, in any way I can.

Third circle: Deprived of pretty much any joyous things, the only thing inmates will be able to do is eat away there sorrow.

Fourth circle: Money is everything here, or what substitutes for it in prison (perhaps drugs). If nothing else, I'll predict massive cutlery fights here for there is greed to have more cutlery.

Fifth circle: Fights will be commonplace here.

Sixth circle: I'll do my best to have as many priests killed/raped/threatened as possible.

Seventh circle: I'll provide anything needed to act as violently as I can imagine.

Eight circle: Here I'll either put my own office or a death chamber, were I execute prisoners without death sentences to cash in the payments of the department of justice for housing them without actually housing them.

Ninth circle: This will be the best room, everything is provided here, for that one lucky bastard who got trough it all without dying. I'm sure he must have done some pretty treacheries things on his way.

I'll probably need an unlimited money hack, and it will be tough to create the proper conditions, but I'm looking forward to it. So what do you think?!
Cuz fuck logic
tabasco boy
level5
level5

Re: What will you do?!! (or the nine circles of hell)

Postby tabasco boy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 pm

find bugs ;)
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Same as tabasco boy, but I'd still appreciate the infinite money trainer to help achieve this. Being good at the game is a pain in the ass as far as prerequisites for good quality testing goes.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 pm

You find bugs as you play the game guys? Trying to make crazy/grand-design complexes will most likely find you more bugs then just playing the game normally, so let your fantasy flow!!!
Cuz fuck logic
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:15 am

Jordy... wrote:You find bugs as you play the game guys? Trying to make crazy/grand-design complexes will most likely find you more bugs then just playing the game normally, so let your fantasy flow!!!
Not if you're repeating actions in order to narrow down what's required to reproduce problems.

In anycase, I'm going to go straight for a panoptican setup. Like, obv.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:59 am

Sounds cool, I wonder if it will truly be more effective, I guess you can have less guards supervising, because they can see more at anyone time, if you do it right. Also thought about how round blocks would be kinda need for this and other structures.

But remember though, there are probably no multiple floors.. :(
Cuz fuck logic
XmAkiNA
level2
level2

Postby XmAkiNA » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm going to probably end up making a Dwarf Fortress style prison full of industry, suffering, poor living conditions and random violence until a tantrum spiral, I mean riot ends my reign.

Return to “General”