Italian translation

Problems with other language translations

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

CavaliereOmbra
level1
level1

Italian translation

Postby CavaliereOmbra » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:32 pm

I would like to signalize that Game Italian Translation had finally completed Darwinia italian translation.
This translation could be download directly from G.I.T. site!

www.multiplayer.it/git
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:39 am

Awesome. I don't speak a word of Italian, but I know what a pain in the ass wading through hundreds of lines of text can be. You are to be congratulated on your hard work, and on a job well done (assumedly).

Congratulations.

xander

EDIT: Oh, and happy second post! After your initial post, I had assumed that you got tired of us, gave up, and went away. Running a quick search, I see that you are the same person that announced the translation almost a year ago. I'm glad you didn't give up!
CavaliereOmbra
level1
level1

Postby CavaliereOmbra » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:59 am

xander wrote:Awesome. I don't speak a word of Italian, but I know what a pain in the ass wading through hundreds of lines of text can be. You are to be congratulated on your hard work, and on a job well done (assumedly).

Congratulations.

xander

EDIT: Oh, and happy second post! After your initial post, I had assumed that you got tired of us, gave up, and went away. Running a quick search, I see that you are the same person that announced the translation almost a year ago. I'm glad you didn't give up!

Yes, I'm the same that announced this translation. Unfortunately Game Italian Translation had lot of work to do during this time, and so Darwinia localization required more than we thought.
I anyway hope italian players could enjoy better Darwinia with this work. :D

Return to “Translation Issues”