program

Talk about your new mod or map here

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:30 pm

cyborgste wrote:sorry for your time then but it costs like £180 to buy i dont have that

That is not my problem. You have been told what tools you need to create your own shape files. If you do not have the money to buy 3DSM, or the inclination to do it by hand, or the skill to create a plugin for some program that you do have (e.g. Blender), there is nothing that I, or anyone else can do for you. Again, it is not our problem.

xander
Testrie
level3
level3

Postby Testrie » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:51 am

xander wrote:
cyborgste wrote:sorry for your time then but it costs like £180 to buy i dont have that

That is not my problem. You have been told what tools you need to create your own shape files. If you do not have the money to buy 3DSM, or the inclination to do it by hand, or the skill to create a plugin for some program that you do have (e.g. Blender), there is nothing that I, or anyone else can do for you. Again, it is not our problem.

xander

this is one of the only times I agree with Xander (xander's mean twin who seems to have access to xander's account)

eyra
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:09 am

Testrie wrote:this is one of the only times I agree with Xander (xander's mean twin who seems to have access to xander's account)

eyra

Seriously, this whole "xander, Xander, zander" thing feels forced and unfunny, particularly when you feel the need to explain it every time you make reference to it.
Tricycle21
level2
level2

Postby Tricycle21 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:07 pm

:roll:
This topic is only a burden to the server now.
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:11 pm

Now? Are you suggesting it wasn't always pointless?

Return to “Mod Projects”