Strange, game-halting behavior in Generator level

Problems with the Mac version of Darwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, andy, John

Hikari Starshine
level0

Strange, game-halting behavior in Generator level

Postby Hikari Starshine » Mon May 07, 2007 4:47 am

What model Mac are you using: MacBook Pro 15"
What processor are does your machine have, and how fast is it? 2GHz Intel Core Duo
How much RAM do you have? 512MB
What video card do you have? ATI Radeon X1600, 128 MB VRAM
Is there anything else that makes your computer unique? Nope.

Running OSX 10.4.9

So, I got Darwinia a couple days ago, and have been enjoying it immensely, but... well, I've played to the same point twice, then gotten stuck because the game isn't responding as it presumably should. I'm reaching the Generator level, clearing out all the virii, activating all the control towers, getting all the solar panels Darwinian'd up, the sparks are going to the Yard gate via the generator as they presumably should be... but the counter on the generator isn't doing anything. I just sit there staring at the screen, waiting for anything to happen, and... well, nothing happens. I've tried everything I can think of, and... well, nothing works. Anyone seen this issue before?
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Mon May 07, 2007 5:07 am

It seems you have the same problem as this bloke. Do as xyzyxx suggests in that case and ensure that the control tower is completely captured. Since you're both trying to resolve the same issue, post any updates on your situation in the other thread.

Return to “Mac Issues”