Biosphere Bug

Problems with the Windows version of Darwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, andy, John

nekra666
level0

Biosphere Bug

Postby nekra666 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:00 pm

I cleared Biosphere in an hour long mission.... but now in the objectives stands that there are 10 red's alive...
what now?
there are none...
xander
level5
level5

Re: Biosphere Bug

Postby xander » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:58 pm

nekra666 wrote:I cleared Biosphere in an hour long mission.... but now in the objectives stands that there are 10 red's alive...
what now?
there are none...

Are there any virii, soul destroyers, centipedes, or spiders still running around? Are there any red DGs hiding near the shore? If the game says that there are still 10 enemies left, then there are still 10 enemies left. However, you only have to kill one more to finish the level, so look carefully. One thing that might help -- if you move the camera up high enough, the land will be clipped, but units should remain visible. Move the camera up just high enough for the landscape to disappear, then use the zoom function to scan over the units (Z or middle mouse button). If you see something that is not yours, kill it.

xander
nekra666
level0

Postby nekra666 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 pm

problem cleared up! when i started the game again and followed you instructions i saw 9 red dots in the corner of the map...
those where spirits of dead red darwinians... it is wired but as soon as i entered biophere i had the objectives done...

Return to “Windows Issues”