Happy Birthday Xyzyxx!

Anything and everything

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris

User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16863
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Riverside, CA, USA
Contact:

Happy Birthday Xyzyxx!

Postby xander » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:14 pm

User avatar
xyzyxx
level5
level5
Posts: 3790
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:35 pm

SWEET!

I knew someone would remember.


I also knew it would be you, xander :wink:
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
elDiablo
level5
level5
Posts: 3111
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: London, UK

Postby elDiablo » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:50 pm

That is a FAKE birthday cake! SHAME ON YOU! :D
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16863
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Riverside, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:15 pm

elDiablo wrote:That is a FAKE birthday cake! SHAME ON YOU! :D

Why? Did you chip a tooth on the monitor trying to eat it?

xander
User avatar
trickfred
level5
level5
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:01 am
Location: The Great White North, Eh?
Contact:

Postby trickfred » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:41 pm

xander wrote:
elDiablo wrote:That is a FAKE birthday cake! SHAME ON YOU! :D

Why? Did you chip a tooth on the monitor trying to eat it?

xander


Thaths nod fuddy!

I need a dentitht.

Happy Birthday, dude. :D
Radiobuzz
level2
level2
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:21 pm
Location: Mar del Plata, Argentina
Contact:

Postby Radiobuzz » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:41 pm

xyzyxx, you are a mispelled copycat of Colossal Caves, but you do have cute eyes.

Happy birthdate.
User avatar
xyzyxx
level5
level5
Posts: 3790
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:48 pm

Radiobuzz wrote:xyzyxx, you are a mispelled copycatof Colossal Caves, but you do have cute eyes.
I'm afraid you're wrong on both counts. But thank you.
User avatar
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff
Posts: 6253
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 10:55 am
Location: ::1
Contact:

Postby NeoThermic » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:43 am

I'm not sure how many hours Iowa is behind UTC, but since its somewhat centeral, I'll wish you a happy birthday before your day ends :P

Happy Birthday!

NeoThermic
User avatar
xyzyxx
level5
level5
Posts: 3790
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Postby xyzyxx » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:51 pm

It's my birthday again. I'm 21

^___________________________________________________________^
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16863
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Riverside, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:00 pm

xyzyxx wrote:It's my birthday again. I'm 21

^___________________________________________________________^

Yes, I know. I had it on my calendar, but hadn't gotten to the boards yet today (damn you, God of War II!). At any rate, I made you a cake:

Image

xander
User avatar
xyzyxx
level5
level5
Posts: 3790
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Postby xyzyxx » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:55 am

Awesome.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16863
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Riverside, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Happy 22th, Xyzyxx! (I know you are out of touch at the moment, but today is the day)

Image

xander
User avatar
xyzyxx
level5
level5
Posts: 3790
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Postby xyzyxx » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:47 am

Again with the "Hello Kitty!" ?

...awesome.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16863
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Riverside, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:11 am

xyzyxx wrote:Again with the "Hello Kitty!" ?

...awesome.

Consider it a theme. ;)

xander
RabidZombie
level5
level5
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:09 pm

Postby RabidZombie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:07 pm

I consider it remarkably sad. However, eventually you'll run out of Hello Kitty cake pictures, so everything's fine.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests