Predatorwinia v2

Working on new maps for Multiwinia? Discuss!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:28 pm

NeatNit wrote:Nice bump. Also, just in case someone DOESN'T know what this is, please include some pics and vids in this thread?

It is a justified bump. He wants to download the .rar, but it is not available. As Major Cooke is still around, he might be able to provide him with the file that he wants. If you cannot tell the difference between a good bump and a bad bump, you really should not be telling people not to bump. Bump bump.

xander
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm

xander wrote:
NeatNit wrote:Nice bump. Also, just in case someone DOESN'T know what this is, please include some pics and vids in this thread?

It is a justified bump. He wants to download the .rar, but it is not available. As Major Cooke is still around, he might be able to provide him with the file that he wants. If you cannot tell the difference between a good bump and a bad bump, you really should not be telling people not to bump. Bump bump.

xander
I never said it was a bad bump. In fact, I said "Nice bump". Also, I added something in relation to the topic. Stop looking for reasons to argue with me.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:43 pm

NeatNit wrote:I never said it was a bad bump. In fact, I said "Nice bump". Also, I added something in relation to the topic. Stop looking for reasons to argue with me.

Stop giving me such good reasons to argue with you. "Nice bump," by the way, comes across as sardonic, so if you did not mean it that way, you probably should not have written it.

xander
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Define "sardonic" and I'll keep arguing with you.

Edit: You're obviously in a bad mood. Take it out on Cyan., ok?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 pm

NeatNit wrote:Define "sardonic" and I'll keep arguing with you.

You clearly have access to the internet. Don't be lazy, Google the damn word for yourself.

xander
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 pm

Yeah take it out on me you noob head, be carefull if you don't watch your step people will begin to not like you x, oh waite, they don't anyway, nevermind me carry on 8) .

No problemos neatnit, I was happy to be of assistance :P
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 am

xander wrote:
NeatNit wrote:Define "sardonic" and I'll keep arguing with you.

You clearly have access to the internet. Don't be lazy, Google the damn word for yourself.

xander

Angry xander is angry.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Cyan. wrote:Yeah take it out on me you noob head, be carefull if you don't watch your step people will begin to not like you x, oh waite, they don't anyway, nevermind me carry on 8) .

I told you already, there's no E in wait!

And as for googling it: I did, right after making the post, but did not bother to remove that from the post since I knew it would make xander angry.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 pm

sardonish is the dutch word for sardonic and it doesn't quite fit in the context so xanders preference to use expensive words costs him reliability you sucker.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Cyan. wrote:sardonish is the dutch word for sardonic and it doesn't quite fit in the context so xanders preference to use expensive words costs him reliability you sucker.

The English word "sardonic" fits exactly in the context in which it was used. I don't know about the Dutch word "sardonish," but if it would be incorrect in that situation, then it is not a very good translation.

xander
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:47 am

Cyan. wrote:Yeah take it out on me you noob head, be carefull if you don't watch your step people will begin to not like you x, oh waite, they don't anyway, nevermind me carry on 8) .

Whether people like him or not, we certainly have to role with the fact that your a much bigger dumbass than he is...

Anyway, I have made quite a few revisions to Predatorwinia. Less donkey honking, more manly explosions.

Also screwed around with some maps and made changes a bit to one of the KOTH maps, mainly fighting up against futurewinians and another team. Don't worry though, you'll never be in the area where Futurewinians wind up forcing you out of the game as fast as the tricycle one...

Oh and I did have a video but it's a bit outdated.

Changelog:

V1.0
-Release

V2.0
Gameplay
-Changed many custom sounds around
-Airstrikes have been returned to normal.
-Multiwinians fire delay reduced slightly (down from 3 to 2)
-Multiwinians health dropped significantly enough to be one-shot
-Multiwinians sped up to 60 speed
-Soul destroyers weakened
-Virii made faster and stronger
-Spore generators can now basically fly all over the map
-Squaddies improved upon (I can't remember exactly what)
-Centipedes returned to normal speed due to performance issues
-Ant speeds reduced
-Nukes speed increased slightly for faster delivery timing
-Meteors sped up a touch
-Harvesters and Engineers sped up greatly for faster soul collecting
-Futurewinian spaceship slowed due to it ramping off every corner of the map
-Armor speed up significantly and weakened significantly to make up for it
-Squaddies sped up both in shooting and moving

Map mods
-KOTH Field of Unending Dawn: Futurewinians replace third player. The third player no longer exists, and will only hold two folks at once.
--Map colored down to neonish purple/magenta
--Spawn points now deliver triple the amount of multiwinians (60 per spawn time, randomly rotated)
--Trees removed, Magical Forests now place different randomly colored trees
--Dark Forests make a greater appearance
--Infection is more common
--Subversion re-added
--Rage re-added
--Gun turrets are plentiful now
--Rocket turrets re-added
--Harvesters taken out, they only serve to overpopulate instead of simply helping you rebuild your numbers

There's more to it, but I just can't remember at the moment. I'll let you all know what else comes around.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:11 pm

jelco wrote:The Dutch word fits in perfectly fine as well. Get a dictionary.

Jelco

Are you a moron? or do you just like to licking xander's ass so much that no matter what you support him? If it's a good translation, wich I think it is, then it doesn't fit the context, it's not completely wrong, but knowing neatnit posts, wich you do, it wasn't meant to be a grim remark, wich neatnit can in no doubt confirm. So just admit you where wrong or be a pathetic ass and keep saying you where right
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Cyan. wrote:Are you a moron? or do you just like to licking xander's ass so much that no matter what you support him? If it's a good translation, wich I think it is, then it doesn't fit the context, it's not completely wrong, but knowing neatnit posts, wich you do, it wasn't meant to be a grim remark, wich neatnit can in no doubt confirm. So just admit you where wrong or be a pathetic ass and keep saying you where right

Ego much?

xander didn't say "it was" sardonic, he said that it "comes across as" sardonic. Knowing Neatnit has nothing to do with it, as even if you knew that was not what he wanted the sentence could still be interpreted as such.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:20 pm

even then it doesn't comes across as sardonic or does it to you? because if so you should really check up on a psych.

Evert languagist would agree with me here that sarcastic would fit the expression much better
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:23 pm

I can see where others could get that idea, yes.

Return to “Mods and Maps”