A Powerup Idea!

Working on new maps for Multiwinia? Discuss!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

vcordie
level1
level1
Location: [Log Modified] Connection from 128.128.128.128 Established

A Powerup Idea!

Postby vcordie » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:43 pm

I had this idea for a powerup, Though I seriously do not think introversion will put it in a patch someday, Though maybe when the map editor comes out, and we all figure it out, and how the script in multiwinia works, We could change like shaman to this or whatever,( after I get to editing the control scheme and that so the tank works, BRING BACK THE TANKBATTLE!) But heres my idea, Leaderwinian, Its used once and places a point on the map, where EVERY Multiwinian except those manning something or in an armor, Goes to that location once, and then does whatever at that location, though it would envolve serious editing to the multiwinian path finding I believe. So yeah, I had this great idea, I felt like throwing it out there. I am now ready for flames about why my idea is stupid from like beta testers and that.(Note, a leaderwinian wouldnt accutally appear, it would just be like an icon there, sorta like the icon for when you launch a nuke strike)
Out There Software

The Bedroom Programmers Next Door
Now with an extra dose of dragons!
MarvintheParanoidAndroid
level3
level3

Postby MarvintheParanoidAndroid » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 pm

You know there's already a topic exactly for this?
vcordie
level1
level1

Postby vcordie » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:12 pm

It might help that it that topic doesn't show up for me? Which is weird. And it migth be relevent that im only on the future section only once or twice, a year?(I know it hasnt been a year, Im exgaterating) It might also help that when I searched this is the search thing, Nothing showed up!
Out There Software

vcordie
level1
level1

Postby vcordie » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:58 pm

Its not, I have this weird problem with my isp, I finally found the thread, after backtracking through marvins link, But then when i click on it, it says its loading but never loads, but in those 1 in a million tries it finaly does load, just to show me either A, a blank page, or B, a 404 not found page.
Out There Software

Return to “Mods and Maps”