Small feature: let the statue icon be useful in selecting

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

TheRileyDuo
level1
level1

Small feature: let the statue icon be useful in selecting

Postby TheRileyDuo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:54 pm

When you play CTS, sometimes your army doesn't carry the statue the way you want them to. You can select the whole group of people, and give them a different direction. But why not let clicking the statue icon do the same thing. If you have control of the statue, clicking the icon should let you select all the MWGs on the statue. Right now, the icon isn't interactive at all, and it seems like a small, but nice feature.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:17 pm

yeah would be good, tho what I would prefer more is that you can order you mwg's not to take statue, tho man could argue this is part of the game and the sprit of these individual minds *ehm* I would like the option anyway.
TomCat39
level3
level3

Re: Small feature: let the statue icon be useful in selectin

Postby TomCat39 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 pm

TheRileyDuo wrote:When you play CTS, sometimes your army doesn't carry the statue the way you want them to. You can select the whole group of people, and give them a different direction. But why not let clicking the statue icon do the same thing. If you have control of the statue, clicking the icon should let you select all the MWGs on the statue. Right now, the icon isn't interactive at all, and it seems like a small, but nice feature.

I'd like to second this thought. Quite often you have to select a lot more MW's that what is carrying the statue to get them to travel differently. It would be nice to only select the ones carrying the statue via clicking on the statue.

I totally concur with you.
"Now, stop being a douche to the newbie, and run along."

xander

Return to “The Future”