More customisable boxes

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

spacebug
level1
level1

Postby spacebug » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:45 pm

I just want an option to disable the Slow Down crate!

There's nothing more frustrating than playing a game with lag for everyone, and then you have to sit through slow downs. I say 'sit through' because lag + slow down = nobody can control their guys at all.
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:50 am

Or here's another set of ideas...

Enhanced Doomsday:

All "superweapons" become open-on-spot, like nukes, meteor showers, eggs, the super-big stuff. Or make it 50/50. That would definitely hike the risk factors up a few notches. The plague just doesnt seem to cut it much anymore...
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:01 am

spacebug wrote:I just want an option to disable the Slow Down crate!

There's nothing more frustrating than playing a game with lag for everyone, and then you have to sit through slow downs. I say 'sit through' because lag + slow down = nobody can control their guys at all.

That is odd -- I have a relatively low end system, and slow down is great -- it give the machine a chance to catch up. Speed ups are the crates that suck for lag.

xander
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:07 am

It's pretty easy to do so, i made a post about it elsewhere, but it only works on one map at a time...

Look in the strategies section
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:12 am

Major Cooke wrote:

It's pretty easy to do so, i made a post about it elsewhere, but it only works on one map at a time...

Look in the strategies section

Except, of course, he mentioned "everyone" so I doubt he wants to do that for single player only as most people won't have the modified map files.
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Yeah, true.

Return to “The Future”