Plague Cart

Discuss winning strategies to slaughter those enemy stickmen!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Bloody Shame
level1
level1

Plague Cart

Postby Bloody Shame » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 am

An unusual tactic I recently heard of involves filling a transport with plauged Multiwinians and sending it over a hill at a building or ramming it into a turret. Has anyone used this tactic and gotten it to work? If so, how? Every time I try it I just end up with a pile of burning limbs and a still functioning turret and no plauged enemies. Another problem, the plauged minions usually destroy the transport their in before it gets to an important enemy structure.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:06 am

Don't waste plagued armours on turrets. Send them into the enemy MW crowd and unload them. Don't let them stop, MWs like to throw grenades at armours (which is something else you can exploit).

Against turrets, use empty armours, but it's only worth it on levels where you have an infinite supply of them. Drive it directly on top of the turret (try to come in in a spirally path, the turret AI will land less hits), then auto-destruct. Or let it sit there and watch what happens :)
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Another thing you can do with plagued multiwinians, is to make one an officer, create a formation, and send it towards the enemy. Not as effective or fast as a plagued armor, but I think it requires less micro management.

And of course, you can't send them through a stream of your healthy mws.

Return to “Strategy and Tactics”