Cyan.

Discuss winning strategies to slaughter those enemy stickmen!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Cyan-
level1
level1

Cyan.

Postby Cyan- » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:19 pm

I just to always have something usefull to say in the strategic forum and only spam in the lounge, but now, look how deep I sunk...

Anyway I just spammed this part of forum because I couldn't let xander have the last post in this forum, not as long as I'm alive. That cocksucker knows less about strategy in MW then any random noob. Some people said I got good because I practiced so much, yes this is true, but besides that I was smart, something xander is apperently missing and wich he tries to hide by repetitive play and use of expensive language. Acting like the guy that knows everything best and like his word is fact, well let me give you a small philosphical lesson, but first this I saw how you cracked down on me even after I got banned, I mean wtf, other people were swearing at me and stuff but you really tried to make me look bad, is that how much I hurted you ego? If so I'm very glad:).

Anyway in china you have Confucianists and Taoists, Confucianists are using old rituals and rules to order things, while Taoists use natures or divine order to order this, you are the former and I ain't the latter but to get rid of that Confucianists complex of yours try to read some world literature, if you're able to read, from lao-tse

Anyway crap of rubbish I wrote I suppose but it still holds more relevance to strategy in MW then any of xanders posts.. the NOOB
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm

xander is rubbish at Multiwinia huh? I wonder why he's so high on the ladder....?

Oh, in other news, who let cyan out of his box?
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Cyan-
level1
level1

Postby Cyan- » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 pm

PFFFF anybody can be high on ladder if he's grinding noobs and refuses to play good people, you know he even refuses to play against Myst, number 2 on ladder, because he loses all the time of here, he loses from a gir the sissy, and he don't want to mess up his score.
But this proves the ladder sucks and doesn't work and that myst is better then xander and certainly I am better then xander and certainly xander sucks.

He only plays repetitive and not intelligent like me or Myst, and the on top of all he says playing against Myst is repetitive because he always loses, the king of repitition says THAT!!!

in other terms.. pitty the loser...
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 pm

You'd have to ask Jelco how the ladder works, and if you have a suggestion for how it could work better feel free to tell him! I'm sure he'd be delighted in an intelligent suggestion

I can't comment on the rest, I've not played xander (well, I think I've played 2 entire games)
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Return to “Strategy and Tactics”