Revivial Tactics

Discuss winning strategies to slaughter those enemy stickmen!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

GreenRock
level4
level4

Revivial Tactics

Postby GreenRock » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Something funny happened. In one game, on holy tree, I was wiped off the map. After a few retributions, i got eggs. Then one guy just so happened to open up randomiser next to his base. I planted my eggs right then and there, ended up getting the base, and claimed second place. Then i wondered, is there any other way to revive yourself? Even if it isn't probable, what are some other ways to revive your tribe?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 am

There are a couple of things that people have suggested, though none of them are going to let you win the game. As you noted, randomizers can get you back in the game (however briefly, and if you have decent retribution to help you out). If you are completely wiped out, that is the only thing that will work. However, you can also avoid having all of your troops being eliminated by shielding them just before you are eliminated. They will lose their shields, but survive. Aside from that, I can't think of anything.

xander
red rouge
level1
level1

Postby red rouge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 am

once i was comletly sorounded by i think it was you zander and i was on the elimination counter thing and i used shields got the gun turet the i was eliminated but i had shields so i held the gun turret for the rest of the mach and got 500 or so kills with 10 shielded multiwinians
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:22 am

red rouge wrote:zander
That would be a fish. We also have a zanzer here, so I see how one could get confused.
And while 500 kills are fine and dandy, they don't make you win.
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 am

xander wrote:There are a couple of things that people have suggested, though none of them are going to let you win the game. As you noted, randomizers can get you back in the game (however briefly, and if you have decent retribution to help you out). If you are completely wiped out, that is the only thing that will work. However, you can also avoid having all of your troops being eliminated by shielding them just before you are eliminated. They will lose their shields, but survive. Aside from that, I can't think of anything.

xander

I don't think multiwinians with low health survive even so... At least, I saw a few get plucked by the Global Termination Device... Probably 'cause I was running on an older version a while back.

Return to “Strategy and Tactics”