Weapon of mass distraction

Discuss winning strategies to slaughter those enemy stickmen!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 am

nccvoyager wrote:Some of the people whom play do not have internet access
Nice try, but in this case 'who' is the right form ;)

Regarding the actual point of your post, that's pretty awesome. I'll try to convince a few friends to play in our Robotics lab* some time as well. :)

* No idea why we call it that.
nccvoyager
level1
level1

Postby nccvoyager » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:26 am

LoL
Yeah...
Whom would be used in the case that it was...
"Some of the people whom for which do play in the LAN tournaments do not have internet access at home."
Though, I'm fairly sure that I just entirely botched that in so many different ways...

Inorite?
Well, I couldn't believe it when I found out I was pretty much the only person that had even heard of Multiwinia, let alone played it...
So, I played a few LAN games with friends, they told others, and it's grown from there...
Multiwinia: The new (old) Facebook.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 pm

You should really try competitive play, it's awesome. Try to surround and go for high grounds (to bump grenades), fight smaller groups with bigger groups to get an advantage and sent out small teams to the opponents incubators to take down there workers and make them offline, you can use as little as 3 man to do this, sneaking them trough the map.

Also, if you form a formation and you disband it right when the back rows are shooting they will throw a massive amount of grenades. You can also use officers in front line battles to take more hits and distract the enemy, although I've alwqays disliked this tactic myself.
nccvoyager
level1
level1

Postby nccvoyager » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 pm

..And you can use armour to car bomb the enemy formations...
I must admit, parking armour just within a turrets minimum range of fire is fun...
If it's just in the right spot, the turret might even start wildly firing omni-directional since it's spinning around trying to aim at, well, itself essentially...

Return to “Strategy and Tactics”