What is your Multiwinia Tactics?

Discuss winning strategies to slaughter those enemy stickmen!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

What is the best strategy?

Always go to the enemy and leave the base open.
27%
Always protect the base but no one will attack
13%
Split your army in half then the half will attack while the other half will defend
60%

Total votes: 15
blaster339
level1
level1

What is your Multiwinia Tactics?

Postby blaster339 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 am

My tactics:
1.Create an officer and they do the work
2.Always make at least 1 formation guarding the base while the other officers command other multiwinian to the enemy
3.Don't leave your base open.
4.Capture enemy spawn Points so you can cut off there reinforcements.

You must have at least 3-5 tactics
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 am

1. Expand optimally.
2. Attack.
3. Get power ups. (Optional)
4. Attack some more.
5. Win. (Optional)
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 am

5.b. Don't come last (optional - when applicable)
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I always go all-in attack cause I'm just that much better then anyone basically, so even if they take some of my bases I still got there bases quicker thus I get more man to re-capture, but mostly they'll use all there man to defend against my aggressive supernatural attack so I don't have to worry about defending, you know what they say... best defense is too attack!!
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Micromanaging DGs to outflank positions seems to be what the best players do. I personally can't do it as well and as fast as them.

But a tactics suggestion for you, blaster: Search the forum, and read what others have written already. You seem to be posting all over the place, and not paying any attention to what others have said.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am

Better suggestion yet, seach for: Cyan. . Including the single dot that is and read all of his posts, they're very helpfull and really make you understand things better, not only how to play better, but also how to spam better, so there is really alot to learn for you from his posts.
Shadow Phantom
level0

Re: What is your Multiwinia Tactics?

Postby Shadow Phantom » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 am

1. Send troops to nearby empty spawn points
2. Formation to block enemy attacks and to guard spawn points
3. Send in attacks with 1 formation to push the enemy back and create a way for mass multiwinian army to attack.
4. The furthest base will only have a "raly point officer" (which has the arrow flag) to send in reinforcement to the points or side that needs back up

Here is some tricks to solve your problems:
1. Plague, there are 2 ways to solve this:
a) Promote each multiwinians that has been infected by the plague and then press "clear" (c) to kill them
b) Or you can promote a multiwinian to be an officer and bring all of them to the nearby enemy spawn point. (When there are some multiwinians left behind, do the first way (promote and kill))

2. Ant nests, you can just blow the entire spawn point of yours with meteor or nuke (I'm not sure about air strike and napalm strike) or you can just get 1 gun turret (don't use rocket turrets or flame turrets, because they can only kill ants, but can't destroy the nests)

3. Spawn points has so many troubles like ant nests, dark forest, etc. Evacuate, abandon the spawn point and move to your other spawn point or capture enemies' spawn points. Just let your enemy take that spawn point and deal with all the troubles.

But leave some of your units nearby, just in case if you got nuke, etc, to destroy those things and just in case if some crates drop nearby :p
RichardMak
level0

Re: What is your Multiwinia Tactics?

Postby RichardMak » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:53 pm

There are a set of tricks that the experienced players know about and will make new players have a hard time trying to get a grip of the game flow

Return to “Strategy and Tactics”