Contents of Crates

General discussion about Game Play

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Nova Cygni
level1
level1

Contents of Crates

Postby Nova Cygni » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Just trying to make a list of everything that crates can contain, and what they do. Please help correct and complete my list!

Speed up - Speeds up the game (for everyone?) Used when box is opened.
    Slow down - Slows down the game (for everyone?). Used when box is opened.
    Shield - A selected area of MWs are invulnerable for 30(?) seconds.
    Rage - A selected area of MWs can shoot very quickly for 30(?) seconds.
    Mega Rage - All team MWs have "Rage" for a few seconds (5?). Used when box is opened.
    Speed - Selected area of MWs can move quicker for a few seconds.
    Subversion - A selected are of MWs' fire converts enemies instead of killing them.
    Randomiser - MWs near the box convert to a random team.
    Armor - Team gets an armored MW carrier. Can be placed near team owned structures.
    Harvester - Team gets a UFO like thing which can pick up souls and cash them in at a spawn point. Can be placed near team owned structures.
    Engineer - Team gets a Engineer who also picks up souls but can be destroyed easily. Can be placed near team owned structures.
    Air Strike - Team can call a bomb strike which can destroy strutures and MWs. Bombers can be shot down especially by turrets.
    Napalm strike - Fire-bomb strike which cannot destroy structures. Bombers can be shot down especially by turrets.
    Nuke - Slow to hit but larger area bombing which can destroy structures, nukes can't be shot down.
    Squad - Team gest three heavily armed dudes who can throw grenades as ordered.
    Meteor Storm - Quick hitting larger area bombing which can destroy structures.
    Eggs - Team can place a number of eggs which hatch into a variety of creatures. Are they always friendly?
    Gun/Flame/Rocket Turret - Team can place a turret which must then be manned to fire.
    Dark Forest - Team can place a forest which kills MWs who walk through it? *Can also pop out of the box*
    Magic Forest - Team can place a forest which _______________? *Can also pop out of the box*
    Ant Nest - Team can place a very irritating nest of MW hating critters. *Can also pop out of the box*
    Evilwinians - Horrid things pop out of the box. Not sure what their special power is.
    Futurewinians - UFO sucks up MW off the battlefield and pops them into a spawn point. They always have "subversion" power up.
    Plague - Contagion spreads through nearby MWs. Infected individuals don't follow orders... and eventually die?

I know I've missed a couple. Hope I'm not also missing a whole thread on this topic.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:19 am

Triffids: Those annoying egg spitting flower things from Darwinia. Pops out of box.
Reinforcements: More MWs of your colour. Pops out of box.

Magical Forest spits out souls of every colour.
Speed is called "Hot Feet"
Evilwinians come from "Infection Outbreak!"
Puzzlemaker
level2
level2

Postby Puzzlemaker » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 am

Plague causes your guys to use explosives randomly sometimes. It also changes your guys color to grey eventually; I don't know if the two are related.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:48 am

Haha, this looks identical to my own thread which I jsut created. Looks like you got there first! :D I spent more time refining my list before posting it.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”