Lag problems

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

FoxxyRidge
level0

Lag problems

Postby FoxxyRidge » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Used to play this game all the time on xbox and loved it so much I decided to get it on pc too. Well it works fine for me, but a friend of mine, who I got another copy for, is unable to play. He describes huge frame rate drops in the main menu, it takes a long time to load, has to click things many times, hasn't even been able to play a single game. System requirements shouldn't be an issue, as those are met. I've done a little research and found that other people have had the same problems, some of them with very good pc builds, but I have yet to find a solution. He had the same problem trying to play the DEFCON demo. Maybe it has something to do with introversion software, I dunno. Anyways, if anyone has any ideas or thinks they can help out, that would be much appreciated, thanks.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Re: Lag problems

Postby NeatNit » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:15 pm

From what I remember, there is a glitch on the main menu, that makes it nearly unusable with certain video cards -- but if you do get into an actual game, it runs fine. Your friend should try to brave this framerate and get into an actual game.

Return to “General”