General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Introversion Multiwinia Servers

Postby NeoThermic » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello all,

A bit of backstory before I run into the question. A few years ago I ran a huge set of Multiwinia servers on my home PC (eight at the time, 4 demo 4 retail). They were moderately popular, enough that I was asked by IV if I'd be willing to move them to the IV servers to give them a bit more stability and reliability (less trouts, as we know). This was fine for ages, but with the decline of multiwinia's popularity I let the servers fall to the side. With Jelco's ladder also gone, the servers fell into an inoperable state (they could no longer nab the bans/ranking lists and whatnot).

I have here an offer to resurrect these servers, but only if there's demand. So I put it to you all, players of Multiwinia, do you wish to have more dedicated servers in the server list for Multiwinia?

NeoThermic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 pm

I have here an offer to resurrect these servers, but only if there's demand. So I put it to you all, players of Multiwinia

Like who? Haha, I appreciated your servers, until you started banning me.. -_-. But yea, put them back up, do something useful for once.

[/u][/i]
Cuz fuck logic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 am

Such a know it all.. ugh
Cuz fuck logic

Return to “General”