[REQUEST]Direct IP Connect

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

otaviomiguel
level0

[REQUEST]Direct IP Connect

Postby otaviomiguel » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi, my friend and I wanted to play multiwinia, but when i connect to him it does like 50 attempts and nothing happens. I can't port forward, because my router has an password, and nobody knows what it is >_>. So, if there was an "Direct IP Connect" I could connect with my friend's hamachi ip. Thanks.
Tom.K
level1
level1
Location: The Universe / Milky Way / Solar System / Earth / Europe / Croatia

Postby Tom.K » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Did you tried to enable port forward option in-game? (Settings > Other Options > Port Forwarding (Ticked))
Spybot-S&D 2.0 Alpha Tester
otaviomiguel
level0

Postby otaviomiguel » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 pm

I cant even portfoward
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Go to your router. You know, the real thing that you can actually hold. Look for a reset button, you'll probably need a pin to push it. Push it for at least 10 seconds, then let go. Voila, its password is now the default and you can find the default on a sticker or something on the actual router. (If you can't find it, look for your router model here)

Actually go ahead and try the defaults before you reset, if you haven't tried them already.
MrBunsy
level5
level5

Postby MrBunsy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 pm

NeatNit wrote:Go to your router. You know, the real thing that you can actually hold. Look for a reset button, you'll probably need a pin to push it. Push it for at least 10 seconds, then let go. Voila, its password is now the default and you can find the default on a sticker or something on the actual router. (If you can't find it, look for your router model here)

Danger: Don't do this if you're on ADSL and your ISP requires a username and password.
otaviomiguel
level0

Postby otaviomiguel » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:08 am

LOL, im going to try it now. Btw wtf is ISL?
otaviomiguel
level0

Postby otaviomiguel » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 am

MrBunsy wrote:
NeatNit wrote:Go to your router. You know, the real thing that you can actually hold. Look for a reset button, you'll probably need a pin to push it. Push it for at least 10 seconds, then let go. Voila, its password is now the default and you can find the default on a sticker or something on the actual router. (If you can't find it, look for your router model here)

Danger: Don't do this if you're on ADSL and your ISP requires a username and password.

The direct ip connect would really be easier ;~;
Seitaro
level2
level2

Postby Seitaro » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 pm

otaviomiguel wrote:The direct ip connect would really be easier ;~;

^ He does make a good point. No point in a server/game list when there's, you know, no games or servers.
But naw, use Hamachi or something if beating up your router doesn't work. :P
Turn on, tune in, drop out.

Return to “General”