new ideas for multiwinia

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

jakeco18
level0

new ideas for multiwinia

Postby jakeco18 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 am

i believe because of all the maps that are being made they should start to make a scroll bar that lets you scroll down your maps, because i have got about 20 king of the hills maps and i can not get to the ones at the bottom :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 pm

stop with the smilies
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm

1. NeatNit is correct, the smilies are excessive. One is plenty.
  2. Please do not post the same topic in more than one place. Not only is it annoying, but it makes it difficult to carry on a conversation, because you may have multiple people responding to say the same thing in different places.
  3. There is currently no map editor, and no official way to add maps to Multiwinia. I would assume that if IV are working on a future patch, and that if that patch includes more maps or an editor, a scroll bar will be added. Beyond that, I cannot comment (NDA).
  4. If it really bothers you that much, spend the money, buy the source code, and add a scroll bar. I would be willing to bet that the addition would be welcomed by more than just yourself.

xander
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:47 pm

What if he had multiple laughs thinking of this problem, how could he possibly express this with one smiley?

Return to “General”