Multiwinia: The Chronicles of the Infinate War

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Trent01
level0

Multiwinia: The Chronicles of the Infinate War

Postby Trent01 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 am

Hey, I'm going to be posting a little story set in Multiwinia here. Expect chapters to come up soon.
eos
level2
level2

Postby eos » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:52 am

Sounds good to me!
My other account is Steve Jobs!
Trent01
level0

Postby Trent01 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 pm

(Note: This story will not be 100% like Multiwinia itself. I will add a few things into it.)

Chapter 1
Awaken

Light, he saw light.

Endless green light washed over him. Then it began to fade.

He was on a table, surrounded by others. One of them spoke. "Its awake! Unit-01 is awake!" They all began to move over to me looking at me. I look at myself.

I am no different than they are, all of us are green and of the same shape. But they all seem different...

"Lets get his functions operational, HUD and core data first." I realize I cannot move. Then strength begins to flow through me.

If front of my face, an icon appears. It says: Primary Core Active, HUD Online

I look at one of the figures near me. Another icon reading: Science Unit Randel Is that his name?

"Okay, you are active." He says. "Try getting up." I do so. Easy. Though I am slightly disorented doing so. Randel notices this.

"Korth, can you fix that stabilization code? Good." I feel fine quickly. I realize I'm in some kind of containment chamber

"Don't worry, we'll have you out soon, we just need to work out some kinks in your system. Nork, hows that control data coming along?"

"Initializing now." Replied Nork, who was working at a console. The icons in front of me begin to change. Not just names of those around me are shown, but a list appears, but it is blank.

"Good, uploading commands." The list begins to fill. Go. Stop. Formation. Transport. Words begin to appear.

Suddenly, another one of them, my HUD indication as a soldier unit, storms in. "Drop what your doing and evacuate now! Reds are in the area!"

"Fraz, okay you heard him, get 01 out of here! Everything else in secondary!"

The containment camber disappears as two of the sciense units gesture for me to follow. "We need to get him to the trunk port immediately!"

We all move quickly outside. There, fires could be seen in the distance. I can'tsee that far away, but it looks like two colors, red and green, are clashing and fighting. "Quickly, into the armor." Ordered A science unit. I see a large grey craft hovering nearby, the science units are loading data cubes and files into it. I walk onboard.

Finally they are done packing, and we begin to move. Outside, the explosions are getting closer. "Almost to trunk port, stand by for streaming!"

We seem to stop for a moment, then we begin to move again faster than before. Then it stops. "We made it, muttered a science unit. "We made it."'

"Next stop: Central command." Said the driver unit before turning the armor towards another gate.

After five more jumps, we make it. e were at Green Central command.
Beamer403
level1
level1

realy cool story

Postby Beamer403 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:53 am

i liked your story and how it focuses more on an individual multiwinian. just saying i also made a story but i didn't know about this before so i dont want people thinking i copied you. so could we be seeing this multiwinian be part of the ranks of a formation cause that would be cool.
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Re: realy cool story

Postby DinoSteve » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:58 am

You may like this
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
Trent01
level0

Postby Trent01 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:33 am

(Okay. I'm back after hiatus. I'll try not to let that happen again. Reviews will add encouragement to that)

Chapter 2
Purpose

01 stood patiently as he stood outside the central hub of GCC (Green Central Command). He was standing at the center of the entire Green war effort. According to his HUD, 40% of Armor production was done here, as was much of engineer construction as well. If it fell, there would be no hope for the Green Multiwinins.

But knowing that, the place was a fortress. All four trunk ports in and out of the area were under strict guard with batteries of gun turrets covering them. No less than three fully loaded armors patrolled the four gates as well. At the central hub, more gun turrets lined the tower along with whole armies of Multiwinians going to and from the hub.

That being said, according to intelligence, the other tribes held the same philosophy and all attempts to even get near them failed horribly as reinforcement lines shrunk.

A messenger unit ran up to him. "Sir, the primarys will now see you." Silent, 01 followed him.

The Primary were the most advanced multiwinians ever made. While in essence they were only a multiwinian hooked up to a subspace sensor, they took .0001 of a process from every other unit, in essence making them conduits of a collective intelligence. Only five currently existed though, due to problems in mining and refining the 100-grade polygons needed for them. Still, it made them both good leaders and generals.

01 looked around as he entered the central chamber where the military command primary stood.

"Greetings 01" It, she, said. This primary had feminine programming. "I am primary-3 Evai. You have questions."

"Yes. I guess their obvious."

"Why you were made? Of course. But I believe the answer requires clarification.

We are currently fighting a war that we do not know how long it has been fought. We have lost track of how many we have lost and how many times our allegiances have changed. We remember a time that was once peaceful, but that was long ago.

Today, we are locked in a stalemate, as not one of the four tribes can gain any advantage over the other. We are too good the destroying the enemies attempts at progression, and not skilled enough in making any of our own. Thus we have used the same weapons for years without change. Even yourself was at risk of destruction prior to your escape.

You will change the stalemate. You are a new kind of Multiwinian. A mobile version of the Primaries. Albeit weakened, you are still superior to any officer.

And hopefully, you might end the war."
Beamer403
level1
level1

Postby Beamer403 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:29 am

SWEET. cant wait for more! :D

Return to “General”