how do i creeped out forum?

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Mas Tnega
level5
level5

how do i creeped out forum?

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Excerpt of their log - a trashy short story by Meredith T. Pseudonym.

My friends invited me to another party! It's kind of weird how they didn't do it until *after* it started but I guess it just kinda started and they wanted more people to come. I'm getting ready right now and I'm going to fly over in this box! I'm going to jump out of this box and surprise them all! Won't they be happy when I come!

It's so amazing down there, they're all playing that game where they dance around and throw things at each other. They throw these sticks of light around and these big balls that flash a couple of times before they make a really big flash and bang and all around the flash they lie down and float to the sky. It looks like so much fun and I want to join in right now! But I can't ruin the surprise. In a minute my box is going to land and won't they be surprised! And happy! I can't wait!

They even made a game of who gets my special surprise! All around me are the sticks and the balls and the lights and everything floating to the sky is red and everything on the ground is yellow. I can feel the box is about to open! I'm so happy! I'm so so happy! This is the best party ever! They'll be so happy to see and I can throw the sticks and the balls and float to the sky with them!

I don't understand. Everyone's gone from the box. I jumped out of the box and all that was there was me. Maybe it was a joke, I can see them playing their game over there and over there and over there too. I can hear how happy they all are everywhere! The bangs are so loud now! I'm going to join in! I'm going over there and over there and over there!

I'm so lonely. They let me play with them for a little while but they're all gone now. I thought I was so happy playing with them that I didn't notice them leaving, but I looked up. I wasn't there. I was all down here. They were all up there. They were not down here at all anymore. They were both down here and up there when I came but now they're all up there. They're up there without me and they didn't wait for me and I don't know how to get up there.

Maybe they'll let me float up to the sky at the next party.

(If you liked the works by this author, perhaps you could also try stories by Archibald K. Alias or Pervical J. Pen-Name.)
MaximusBrood
level4
level4

Postby MaximusBrood » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

* claps *

Brilliant.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 am

Then who was box?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 am

I like to think it's more horrifying if you work it out for yourself.
Sebastian1213
level1
level1

Postby Sebastian1213 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Mas Tnega wrote:I like to think it's more horrifying if you work it out for yourself.

and how do you do that??
MULTIWINIA GAME SERVER OUT NOW!!!!
GO TO http://multiwiniaweekends.blogspot.com/ TO SIGN UP NOW!!!!
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Basic intelligence! Or trial & error.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Mon May 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Or knowledge of the bad crates, and the term "hive mind".

Return to “General”