Future Patch Development

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Cyan.
level3
level3

Future Patch Development

Postby Cyan. » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:24 pm

Is there anything I can do to get in this forum: Future Patch Development? I admit I don't know a lot of computers, but on the other hand I am probably the one that play(s)(ed) the most multiwinia so I do know alot about the gameplay part of it. And as such I cold correct a lot of maps that have certain dis- or advantages to them to one or more player(s). And I would love to make new maps or modes wich can come in a patch!

So if anyone of you IV read this, consider this my formal sollicitation as a beta-tester for future patches, if nobody of you reads them I desperately turn myself to Bert or any of the other Beta-testers to do a good word for me! It is without a question that I'll behave myself on the more official forums (Yes we, uhum I can).

Cyan.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:46 pm

You probably have/had to apply through the usual channels, in this case, the Call for beta testers thread has the details. Then, it's just a matter of waiting to see if IV adds you.
Although I'm not sure if they're still accepting applications at this point.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Thanks, well hopefully for new game Subversion then, problem is I can't really tell any of these things o_O.

Return to “General”