Maze Of Despair hideously unbalanced.

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

TheRileyDuo
level1
level1

Postby TheRileyDuo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Cooper42 wrote:The best tactic I've found in the position which is furthest away from the statue spawn points is to bum-rush one of the teams either side of you. Particularly the position which is green on the first screenshot, as they'll most likely be sparring with red too. Getting in and taking over quickly enough gives you just enough of an edge with numbers to be able to make up for lost time.

That being said, it's a bit of an arse that one team has to resort to a completely different play style to have a chance on the map...

Maybe that was the intent of the design. Since you're the farthest away, you have less risk of a flanking attack from a thrid party when attacking an enemy.

Of course, if you can take over extra spawns early enough, you should be able to win, no matter what.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Bump.

Look at all the places pink went!

(I know, I know, Red tooks Green, Blue went unchallenged save for Pink, Pink stole all the power ups by covering half the map, and Green retributions Red out of spite)
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Oh, so that was you! :)
Yeah, that game was going well for me until you started attacking me. I only noticed it when you were on top of my capture zone.
Green was attacking from the other side, but forgot about Red. :roll:

The scores in the pic seem like it should go to sudden death. :P

It was a fun game.

Return to “General”