Purchase Problem

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

ArThor
level0

Purchase Problem

Postby ArThor » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:50 am

Hi all,

Ive tried to purchase/pre order multiwinia and I have had some problems with the ordering system. Ive had no resposne from any of the contact us pages, ive tried PMing someone but had no response either and dont really know who to speak to anyway.

Can someone respond to me about this?
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 am

We're mostly just community members here, not staff; so we don't have access to your orders or communication with IV. If you have a general question about the order system, you should ask it again, maybe we can help. If you have specific questions about your order only IV staff can answer, give it some time. It's deep crunch period. Of course, you already have checked your spam folder, right?
ArThor
level0

Postby ArThor » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 am

I know its mostly the community here, any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated, though as you say I dont expect any of you have access to anything that could help. Ive posted here mainly to try and make sure that my problem is visible to someone who can help or contact someone who can. Having not received any responses from anywhere else I dont know if anyone knows my problem exists.

Ive checked the spam folder several times to make sure im not being stupid, I'd hate it to be something so silly.
martinmir
level2
level2

Issue Resolved

Postby martinmir » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:58 am

Dear Fans,

We are dealing with the past store issues and contacting those effected.

We can confirm that the store is 100% now and the previous issue has been resolved.

Many thanks,

Introversion Software
elexis
level5
level5

Re: Issue Resolved

Postby elexis » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:34 am

martinmir wrote:We are dealing with the past store issues and contacting those affected.

Fix'd

Curse my english teacher for drilling that into my skull.
ArThor
level0

Postby ArThor » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:57 am

I still seem to be in the same situation. About how long will it take for me to be contacted and what exactly was the problem? Im not sure if my problem is the same thing.

Return to “General”