Potential Gamer preview

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Tarn
level1
level1

Potential Gamer preview

Postby Tarn » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi everyone - I've published a preview of Multiwinia including a 10-minute in-game video which can be seen over at Potential Gamer:

http://potentialgamer.com/2008/07/31/mu ... previewed/

Hope the article is of interest!
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Until this has been properly playtested it’s hard to properly assess the game’s potential.

Just because you don't have access to them doesn't mean they haven't been tested. ;)

Anyway, if you ever do get the full game I look forward to playing you.
Nutter
level3
level3

Postby Nutter » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:22 pm

Nice preview and I thought you did an excellent job of explaining the game while at the same time playing it (arrrgh multitasking).
- Morten
------------------
RedCell.dk
Tarn
level1
level1

Postby Tarn » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:45 pm

RabidZombie wrote:
Until this has been properly playtested it’s hard to properly assess the game’s potential.

Just because you don't have access to them doesn't mean they haven't been tested. ;)

Heh, very true! I imagine Introversion have got it covered. Still seemed like a slightly strange decision, though, given the game's multiplayer-focus. It'd be like sending out a Battlefield game preview with no multiplayer. Then again, it does serve to highlight how the game mechanics and 'bots' work extremely well in Multiwinia, compared to other multiplayer games' offline modes.

Anyway, if you ever do get the full game I look forward to playing you.

Absolutely! I tend to buy everything Introversion do just to support their 'ethos'. Which I suppose isn't particularly good for journalistic integrity, but I just can't help it. :P

Return to “General”