Subversion sub forum?

It's all in your head

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious

martin
level5
level5

Subversion sub forum?

Postby martin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Ok, so I seem to be in a subversion sub forum. At risk of looking stupid, how can I get here again? I followed a link from a topic update email, but I can't see any links in the IV forums to a subversion subforum! The link at the top of the page shows that this page is in the defcon subforum, which isn't right :/
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Thankyou, I just realised that and hoped that I could get here and delete this thread before anyone noticed ;)
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm

You still could, in theory, if Jelco was willing to delete his...
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:You still could, in theory, if Jelco was willing to delete his...

MWHAHAHAHAHA
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 pm

jelco wrote:I vote for proper Subversion forums, with subforums, possibilities to go to the IV forums (News/Lounge/Blog) and a proper theme!

No no no no. It would be YET ANOTHER forum to convert in the mix. In this case it's just a forum inside the IV forum, not a unique forum by itself. If you want converting this side of subversions release, it should be kept this way!

NeoThermic
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 pm

jelco wrote:But seriously, beta/troubleshooting/modding(?) forums are pretty much must-haves

Oh yes, must add them now! Trust me, the forums will be upgraded before subversion comes into beta, you have my word.

NeoThermic
GreenRock
level4
level4

Postby GreenRock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 am

I can't wait to see these very forums, decked out with a blueprintsy theme...
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 am

NeoThermic wrote:
jelco wrote:But seriously, beta/troubleshooting/modding(?) forums are pretty much must-haves

Oh yes, must add them now! Trust me, the forums will be upgraded before subversion comes into beta, you have my word.

NeoThermic

Psh. I'll believe it when I see it. :P

xander
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

xander wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:

NeoThermic

xander

Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... ;) )

NeoThermic
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 pm

NeoThermic wrote:
xander wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:

NeoThermic

xander

Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... ;) )

NeoThermic

Only if you save the AI section. There's only a few topics so I'm sure you can :P

Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:02 pm

NeoThermic wrote:Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... c

Only as much as one can miss a bunch of anonymity empowered, Red Bull chugging, grammatically challenged 13 year olds.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 am

NeoThermic wrote:Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... ;) )

NeoThermic

Wait... I thought we nuked the Defcon forums to glass back in ought eight. There are still people living there?

xander
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 am

xander wrote:Wait... I thought we nuked the Defcon forums to glass back in ought eight. There are still people living there?

If you can call them that, it's become sort of a mix between Escape from New York and The Road Warrior, except without the muscles.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 am

Feud wrote:
xander wrote:Wait... I thought we nuked the Defcon forums to glass back in ought eight. There are still people living there?

If you can call them that, it's become sort of a mix between Escape from New York and The Road Warrior, except without the muscles.

It would be more accurate to say it's like an episode of The Tribe

Red Button
level3
level3

Postby Red Button » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Dear Members of Introversion,

we are just watching a game played in a tournament all the players organized with servers friendly players programmed and opened. A link was given to this topic. And I have to tell u, what I've just read makes me angry. U've done a good job with this game, no question. BUT

(you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... )
Is not very polite because lots of people actually do like it.. And its a lot of traffic there.

And what u wrote: FEUD
Sorry, there is no better way, to show ur bad habbits and non existing intelligence then just quoting u.

"Only as much as one can miss a bunch of anonymity empowered, Red Bull chugging, grammatically challenged 13 year olds."
... actually.. some players really are only 13 years of age.. But I dont give a crap who and what u miss.. And I am sure all the other regular players dont either..

"If you can call them that, it's become sort of a mix between Escape from New York and The Road Warrior, except without the muscles."
I would prefer the Admins and IV-guys adults as they are, make up their own opinion about what is going on. Believe me, of course every once in a while, there is fighting going on, as in all forums, but at the end, we all have fun there.

This is not only my opinion, but also from other regular players, ur customers, ur fans. I hope u do consider not only Feud's opinion.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!
Jochen

Return to “Subversion”