Finally running your prison feels like true prison, not kindergarden with little princesses who get mad if they don't get their soup in time! Also taking Max Secs are now truly as dangerous as it should be. If you accept them in your prison, you have to be aware that it will cause lots of problems. Starting new prison from scratch with max secs should never be an good option. I haven't test prison with med or min secs yet. But Max secs are as dangerous as they should be now.
Only thing that should need tweaking is deadly attribute, Its bit too OP just now. Maybe better way would be chancing Deadly to Martial Artist or some kind of that and then they could punch a guy unconscious with single hit and kill with second. Now you cant prevent them killing your guards anyway cos they just one shot everyone. If they could only punch guys unconscious, the way to subdue them would be enough guard to beat him. Lone guard should never be a good option.
What needs big update is guard behaviour. At the moment guard AI is way too suicidal and stupid. When they see misconduct they attack prisoner until either prisoner is unconscious or guard himself are dead. Guards attack crowds even when they are outnumbered and have no chance to survive that combat. This needs chances!
Changes that i would like to see:
- Guards try to outnumber misbehaving prisoners 1:2. May attack lonely non dangerous prisoner alone. If prisoners is considered very dangerous may wait even 1:3 situation.
- Guard waits for backup before engaging. Possibly trying to defend doors to prevent escapes.
- If guard is loosing the fight, he/she tries to withdraw out from the situation.
- Player can order guard to attack or withdraw from fight.
- If someones (prisoner/staff/another guard) life is in danger guard will engage even if he/she is outnumbered. Winning the time!
and so on..