Prison Architect Alpha 23

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
Heffernan
level1
level1

Re: Prison Architect Alpha 23

Postby Heffernan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:29 pm

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:almost time for pa 24

i wish people who update a 15days old thread that makes it look for people like theres a new version should die horrible...
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:17 am

Remember, the email notifications tell you whether it's a new post, or a new topic! (Only if you subscribe to receive alerts for this forum)

If it's a new topic, then you know it's a version update (or something else more important).
mathew5502
level0

Postby mathew5502 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:59 am

Hi, please check out this video which shows you how to install CCTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWTo2GtslnQ

Hope it helps!
FoxtrotDelta3
level0

Postby FoxtrotDelta3 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:59 pm

I was wondering if you could explain a little further how to use logic circuits and logic bridges? Like show a configuration for something simple so that I could get the idea of how it connects and explain what each of the and, or, what NAnd and xor is.. etc. Every time I connect a logic circuit, 2 doors, and a door control system it either A: opens the doors and leaves em open because the logic circuit is getting a constant signal, B: the doors don't operate at all, or C: the doors constantly start opening and then closing rapidly causing them to open just a tad bit then close a tad bit and back and forth. The door control panel doesn't work at all for me when I have it set up and i'm not entirely sure what i'm doing but I'd like to find out or at least get the gist of it so that I can experiment with it more. Thanks
_alphaBeta_
level4
level4

Postby _alphaBeta_ » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:18 pm

FoxtrotDelta3 wrote:I was wondering if you could explain a little further how to use logic circuits and logic bridges? Like show a configuration for something simple so that I could get the idea of how it connects and explain what each of the and, or, what NAnd and xor is.. etc. Every time I connect a logic circuit, 2 doors, and a door control system it either A: opens the doors and leaves em open because the logic circuit is getting a constant signal, B: the doors don't operate at all, or C: the doors constantly start opening and then closing rapidly causing them to open just a tad bit then close a tad bit and back and forth. The door control panel doesn't work at all for me when I have it set up and i'm not entirely sure what i'm doing but I'd like to find out or at least get the gist of it so that I can experiment with it more. Thanks

You may find this thread useful, and others like it. Some of the limitations are also described.

Return to “Introversion Blog”