As many of you are aware, we broke the pathfinding quite severely in alpha13. We introduced a bug which would cause the Deployment screen to show a greyed out world, meaning no sectors had been found. This had the knock-on effect that all pathfinding would fail, grinding your prison to a halt. Everyone would just stand around, looking lost.
We have now released a hotfix that resolves this issue, and a few others. Steam users will be automatically updated (you may need to restart steam). Non-steam users can download the fix from our builds page - just download alpha13 again:
http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarc ... uilds.html
The new version number in the main menu should be "alpha13b".
Here is a full list of changes in alpha13b:
Code: Select all
- Fixed: Critical bug with deployment system, resulting in a failure to subdivide the map into sectors.
This caused most pathfinding within the game to fail, grinding the prison to a halt.
- Fixed: Punishments maxed out at five hours, regardless of what you set in the Policy screen
- Fixed: Patrol positions were not being saved properly
- Fixed: Bug in the laundry system that prevented prisoners from changing into clean uniforms
- There is now a tooltip in the Patrols screen, to make it clearer how to assign guards to patrols