Prison Architect Alpha 5

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
Mythodical
level0

Postby Mythodical » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

My favorite addition is the foundations, it feels like the game is become more rounded. Small fixes as well like the death of an administrator or firing vacates the office. I prefer these changes at the moment as it's making the game much easier to play and feels like a bigger step closer towards the beta phase. I'm not sure if it's present somewhere but I wouldn't mind a keyboard config because I use a laptop and have to use a mouse alongside to rotate items (middle button). Unless there's some alternative to the middle button i'm not aware of, i'ts only a small thing anyway and i'm sure it will come further along in the future.

Thank you for the updates :)
andrei
level0

Postby andrei » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Mythodical wrote:I'm not sure if it's present somewhere but I wouldn't mind a keyboard config because I use a laptop and have to use a mouse alongside to rotate items (middle button). Unless there's some alternative to the middle button i'm not aware of, i'ts only a small thing anyway and i'm sure it will come further along in the future.

Try [R] to rotate items, I had an even bigger issue because my mouse didn't even have a middle button, thank god they added this. You can also use [W], [S], [A], [D] to navigate so you have everything within reach.
kingdavis45
level0

WTHeck

Postby kingdavis45 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:07 am

I paid the 30 bucks last night and was playing it just fine. I get home from work and all I get is a black screen and windows closes it. I can't even make it to the title screen. I need help please anyone. Thanks
xngxng
level1
level1

Re: WTHeck

Postby xngxng » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:44 pm

kingdavis45 wrote:I paid the 30 bucks last night and was playing it just fine. I get home from work and all I get is a black screen and windows closes it. I can't even make it to the title screen. I need help please anyone. Thanks

Go to "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Introversion\Prison Architect" in your file-explorer of choice and delete preferences.txt.

It probably tries to a load a save that does not work properly.
javster
level1
level1

Alpha 5

Postby javster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:03 pm

The deployment menu doesn't always work for me! I don't always see the sectors for setting to staff only, just names of rooms.

Return to “Introversion Blog”