2008 in Hindsight, part 3 of 3

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:43 pm

I would also like to point out that Multiwinia was $20 on Steam in the beginning, too (and that's how much I paid for it). And as for the get Darwinia free, he mentioned that he already played all of IV's other games - so it doesn't really make a difference.
Teddy Coalition
level2
level2

Postby Teddy Coalition » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 am

I will buy Defcon DS for sure! I hardly have any good games for it, and I was thinking of selling or hawkin the thing off & getting a psp instead. But now, I've decided I'll stick with it, and wait for Defcon DS with pure anticipation. I live in Canada, but just so you guys know, there's a cult following here of Introversion. I've gotten 3 of my friends to check it out, and I play defcon with them, I only wish The'd join the forum, anyway (kinda off topic that was.) I wish I could play Darwinia and Multiwinia, but my pc sucks, its a dinasour now & I can't handle the graphics & speed.

Point being, Keep it up IV, you got fans all over the world, and I'm a big one, I hope to see your games in my local shop soon.

Also thanks for the speedy delivery of defcon game, I was surprised the soundtrack came with it. When I ordered it, I was too excited to get the code, and I overlooked the fact that it came with it.

Thank you IV, and keep doing a great Job! I can't wait for Subversion, and maybe even Chronometer, in the next few years.
Join the Coalition or perish at it's feet!
The Daemons
level2
level2

Postby The Daemons » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 am

Man, I didn't think I would ever get emotional over something from IV, but then again, IV makes amazing games, so getting emotional over it should have been expected.

Anyway, glad to see you guys finally have something to look forward to. I guess the thing that makes me the happiest right now is that, despite going into such decline and almost closing down, IV is certainly still alive and slowly but surely returning to kicking some serious ass.

P.S. I never imagined myself thinking quite so highly of Microsoft. :?
Wasgood
level5
level5

Postby Wasgood » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:24 am

The Daemons
level2
level2

Postby The Daemons » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 am

Wasgood wrote:http://www.tysonibele.com/Main/BuildingGenerator/buildingGen.htm

Does this work with Blender?
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:46 am

I don't believe so.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 pm

The Daemons wrote:
Wasgood wrote:http://www.tysonibele.com/Main/BuildingGenerator/buildingGen.htm

Does this work with Blender?

Apparently this one does.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
StoneCrow
level0

Postby StoneCrow » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:03 pm

about a year ago , i gave up on AAA games, it seemed to me like they only produced well polished piles of poop that ive seen before a million times in the last few years.
ever since the only games i have bought have been Indie or by valve.

i am also one of the people that bought darwinia retail and then also darwinia steam (with multiwinia in the pack)

best of luck! :D

Return to “Introversion Blog”