Seriousness and Silliness

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
Krozgen
level1
level1

Postby Krozgen » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I just picked up a pair of MyVu Crystal (they sell for $300 at their site, but I got for $180 from someone giving them up) just last night :-D Though they have no camera built in, I'm probably going to strip down a webcam and mount it onto the HUD glasses. If Introversion creates an augmented reality module for their games, I would very nearly wet my pants in anticipation of it coming out (and don't even want to think about what grossness would ensue should it ever be released). Please keep up the work in this line - I know it might not be a huge user base right now, but man, if Introversion pioneered it... well, it could be huge.

I, for one, would love to lay down in bed with my goggles on, laptop shut on the table next to me, and have darwinians race to battle across my ceiling :-P

-- EDIT --

Oh, and of course, the obligatory Hackers style eyepiece would be required for Uplink!!!
Shigsy
level2
level2

Postby Shigsy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 am

Wow, looks pretty cool.

Didn't realise you were part of IV now, so basically im posting to say grats on the job <3

(Saw a link to this in latest PCG)
IRA Soldat Clan | The 13479 person to join the forums | Some other important stuff.

Return to “Introversion Blog”