-winia extention game idea

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
tactical_tacos
level0

-winia extention game idea

Postby tactical_tacos » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Hey guys!

I've been looking around for a game along these lines but I have yet to find one. I'd love to see one by Introversion!

My idea is a -winia looking war game that involves land control and strategic resource, position control. It would need more city aspects and infrastructure that is import to domination. Roads, bridges, railroads, armories, maybe resources available to capture. Could be played as a turn-based strategy as well. I like seeing the map change to be my color/control when things like these are captured. Civ games are close but the only way to take land from others is taking a whole city (or citadels) and I think it lacks the reality of taking small parts first to gain control. Plus, I love the controls and look of multiwinia!

What do you think? Any other ideas? Flaws?

Thanks!
-Tacos
xander
level5
level5

Re: -winia extention game idea

Postby xander » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Introversion "Don't do sequels." The source is available, so if you really wanted to, you could probably make it happen.

xander
tactical_tacos
level0

Postby tactical_tacos » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:34 pm

xander wrote:Introversion "Don't do sequels." The source is available, so if you really wanted to, you could probably make it happen.

xander

I see. I suppose I could learn! Or pay someone who has already xD

I mean, I'd still be up for a brand new game with completely different graphics look (2d maybe) and a modern warfare aspect to it by Introversion.

Thank you for the reply!
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:35 pm

By the way, anytime you want to play some Multiwinia, send me a message!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”