vpn connections

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
chrismeil
level0

vpn connections

Postby chrismeil » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Really easy question about vpn connections? When you have a remote computer connected to a company vpn, how do you connect to services on the company intranet? Like, let's say when you're at the company, you connect to 192.168.0.2 to access the private FTP server (port forwarding isn't set up in the router so nobody outside can access it (theoretically)) on that box. How would you connect to this box through the vpn connection?
Last edited by RGeezy911 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to the Introversion Lounge.
theblisterexists
level2
level2

Re: vpn connections

Postby theblisterexists » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:23 pm

Many of us are used to thinking that a VPN should mainly be used just to increase our security when using the Internet, but the technology has a number of other uses. For example, you can use a VPN to connect an espn app on lg tv. When I found out about this, I was very happy, as I have long wished that I could watch ESPN on my TV without any restrictions.
Krest
level2
level2

Postby Krest » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:21 am

Yes, many people use a service like VPN, because it is a great opportunity to visit your favorite sites anywhere in the world. For me, the most optimal service is this VeePN . Anyone who uses this program knows that the advantage of this application is that the speed of the Internet almost does not drop while using it. I also really like the simple and intuitive interface.
Gorken
level1
level1

Postby Gorken » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:24 pm

I think everyone in our time should be well aware of how to protect their work and their identity from external intrusions from the outside. This is really very important because otherwise any cyberattacks can be successful and this is sad.
HoltenJu
level1
level1

Postby HoltenJu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:03 pm

Nowadays, almost everyone has a mobile phone, so many applications are required for this! I had an idea for a new application and how to spot fake apps. This helped me to realize my idea and there were many ways to get this with one blog https://clearvpn.com/blog/how-to-spot-fake-apps/ I recommend you to do this too.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”