Some of my "architect series" ideas

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
live4more
level0

Some of my "architect series" ideas

Postby live4more » Sat May 24, 2014 1:43 pm

I love playing prison architect. And I've been thinking about a couple game names and ideas. My first idea is called "hospital architect" which could allows you to make a modern hospital to handle every day walk-ins to surgeries. My second idea is called "school architect" which could allow you to teach students from pre-school all the way up to college. Thank you for reading about my ideas, make sure to post what you think about them.
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Re: Some of my "architect series" ideas

Postby RGeezy911 » Sat May 24, 2014 7:31 pm

This idea has been suggested before: Here, here, and here. The search terms I used were "school architect" and it was very easy to find the topics I linked. Please use the search function!

Additionally, you are posting in the Introversion Lounge. If you have questions, need advice, or want to post fan content (like a let's play video), then you need to go to the Prison Architect General boards. If you have a suggestion for the game, or would like to start a discussion for a bug, then you need to go to the Prison Architect Developer boards. However, to access the developer boards, you need to get the key that Steam gives you for the game and use it here: http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/register/ . If you've already done this, then you can access the dev forum at any time.

Welcome to the forums, and please read all stickied posts, they are important.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”