New game!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
PrisonGuardJC
level0

New game!

Postby PrisonGuardJC » Thu May 15, 2014 7:52 pm

I am a lover for games like Prison Architect and I also love business games so I think we all should suggest to Introversion a new game (or add on) call Business Architect where you can make your own business like you can a Prison in Prison Architect, with a range of businesses to choose from. So who's with me!!! :D
lordlycastle
level0

Re: New game!

Postby lordlycastle » Sat May 17, 2014 3:58 am

It's not clear as to what you mean by business games. It would quite difficult to one make a game so broad, i.e. which gives you ability to choose from different types of businesses, which also comprehensive. If I understood what you mean by business games correctly, I think you will enjoy games like Game Dev Tycoon, or Roller Coster Tycoon.
You should probably suggest of a more specific game, then it might work.
juanrodri25
level0

Postby juanrodri25 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 am

I like the idea! :D
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:29 pm

Generally speaking, content creators (writers, film directors and produces, video game programmers, &c.) do not and cannot develop unsolicited ideas into creative works. The problem is that the ownership of the intellectual property is muddy and developing someone else's ideas without clear contracts can lead to accusations of theft and lawsuits. In addition to the potential legal pitfalls, Chris has shown a tendency to prefer working on new ideas rather than rehashing old ones (and "Business Architect" would almost certainly be a rehash). Moreover, his brain seems to be continually churning on new ideas of his own, eliminating the need to work off of prompts created by others. These points make it incredibly unlikely that IV will ever create the game that you are suggesting.

xander
efagcollege
level0

Postby efagcollege » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:07 pm

How to uninstall the game in my phone

Return to “Introversion Lounge”