Armed guards do not move

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
AlyRuth
level0

Armed guards do not move

Postby AlyRuth » Sat May 03, 2014 3:25 am

Unlike every other staff member I place, armed guards do not do anything when placed. They just kind of stand there and don't move or anything. I can command them to go certain places by right clicking but once they are there they just go back to doing nothing. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

And also, is it just me or is the electrical wiring sometimes "broken" in which workers won't place wiring on that specific tile and I have to wire AROUND that specific tile. I know this is Alpha and problems should be expected but I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.
xander
level5
level5

Re: Armed guards do not move

Postby xander » Sat May 03, 2014 3:52 am

You are in very much the wrong forum. Discussion of Prison Architect related bugs, feature requests, predictions for future versions, and other topics related to the Prison Architect alpha belong in the Prison Architect Developer Forum. I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet, which means that you need to register your Prison Architect key. If you bought Prison Architect directly from Introversion, then instructions should be in the email that you received. If you got the game via Steam, please read these instructions.

Once you have access to the Developer Forum, please read this topic on how to post a suggestion or question, and please try to search the forum before you post. It is likely that someone else has already had your idea or experienced your problem, and it would be better to respond to an older post than to create a new thread.

Thank you.

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”