Suggestion list

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Moromann
level0

Suggestion list

Postby Moromann » Sat May 03, 2014 1:04 am

I bought Prison Architect from the Steam sale a few days ago, and I've been playing non stop. Love the game and the frequent updates from the developers (watched through the whole YouTube series), but I have a few suggestions.

1. Intake control. Right now, all you can do is turn on and off intake. That's not very realistic. The government wouldn't send prisoners to a full prison. Now you start at 8 new prisoners per day, and over time you get more and more prisoners per day. You can turn the intake on or off, but it still doesn't make any sense to receive 20 prisoners when i have 85/90. Likewise, getting only 8 prisoners when I just built a new block with 100 new cells, is not ideal. I feel like the number of prisoners you get every day should reflect the number of free cells, and I'd also like to see an option to request prisoners beyond your limit (you might want to stuff prisoners in a holding cell to get cheap federal grants).

2. Alphabetical order. I don't really know how rooms and items are ordered, or if there is any order at all. I like the feature that highlights the items needed for the room you're looking at, but I'd still greatly appreciate a more systematic order.

3. Body armour toggle. The body armour can be great, but it also gives a penalty to movement speed. Let us toggle it for certain guards.

4. Infite money option. Managing the prison and its finances is fun, but sometimes you just want to build your dream prison. Please give us a sandbox mode with infinite money.

5. Let us do something with the execution chair...

6. Shouldn't you get less daily grants from low risk prisoners than high risk?
xander
level5
level5

Re: Suggestion list

Postby xander » Sat May 03, 2014 3:49 am

You are very much on the wrong forum. Discussion of Prison Architect bugs, feature requests, predictions for future versions, and other topics related to the Prison Architect alpha belong in the Prison Architect Developer Forum. I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet, which means that you need to register your Prison Architect key. If you bought Prison Architect directly from Introversion, then instructions should be in the email that you received. If you got the game via Steam, please read these instructions.

Once you have access to the Developer Forum, please read this topic on how to post a suggestion or question, and please try to search the forum before you post. It is likely that someone else has already had your idea or experienced your problem, and it would be better to respond to an older post than to create a new thread.

Thank you.

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”