Runtime error

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
inporylemqq
level0

Runtime error

Postby inporylemqq » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:44 am

I didn't manage to find a good place to post this so I put it in here. I didn't find any solutions for this while googling around. Basically I'm crashing every second time I try to save the game or the game autosaves. So it happens _a lot_.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdtblnjve31osx2/debug.txt debug here
xander
level5
level5

Re: Runtime error

Postby xander » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:08 am

Discussion of bugs, feature requests, predictions for future versions, and other topics related to the alpha belong in the Prison Architect Developer Forum. I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet, which means that you need to register your Prison Architect key. If you bought Prison Architect directly from Introversion, then instructions should be in the email that you received. If you got the game via Steam, please read these instructions.

Once you have access to the Developer Forum, please read this topic on how to post a suggestion or question, and please try to search the forum before you post. It is likely that someone else has already had your idea or experienced your problem, and it would be better to respond to an older post than to create a new thread. Searching for the terms "autosave crash" finds a few topics---I don't know if any of them are specifically related to your issue, but that would be a first good place to look.

Thank you.

xander
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:29 pm

xander wrote:I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet...

Do you actually check this, or did you simply forget about this part of your copypasta? Just asking, 'cause I don't remember a response from you that doesn't have this part (according to the laws of probability, it's unlikely that everyone who has ever posted in the lounge instead of the PA forum has also never registered their key beforehand).

Or something.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:54 pm

NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet...

Do you actually check this, or did you simply forget about this part of your copypasta? Just asking, 'cause I don't remember a response from you that doesn't have this part (according to the laws of probability, it's unlikely that everyone who has ever posted in the lounge instead of the PA forum has also never registered their key beforehand).

Or something.

I normally check. Sometimes I forget. Other times, the person registers quickly after I reply. ;)

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”