Let's play a game!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Xocrates
level5
level5

Re: Let's play a game!

Postby Xocrates » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:25 pm

NeatNit wrote:I wish to live the rest of my life in the spring and summer, but never in the fall and winter, while staying alive and well for at least the next 5 years.

You build a house on top of the equatorial line and live in the northern half during half the year, and on the southern half the rest of the time.

----

I wish Broken Age Act 2 was finished and out.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Xocrates wrote:I wish Broken Age Act 2 was finished and out.

Borrowing heavily from the code of "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing," the game was released to immediate but short lived fanfare.

I wish trees fell in autumn while leaves stayed in the air.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Feud wrote:I wish trees fell in autumn while leaves stayed in the air.

As per your request, leaves will now stay in the air as trees fall and crumble under our feet. However, leaves can't sustain themselves. The trees have all crumbled and Earth's oxygen supply will, unpreventably, end within mere days. All life on land, big and small, will be dead a week from today.

Countless photos of the beautiful flying leaves are all that remains as hints of what had happened, for whatever civilization ends up ruling this Earth.

I wish for animated emoticons to be outlawed! :roll:
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:32 pm

NeatNit wrote:I wish for animated emoticons to be outlawed! :roll:

The law is passed. The penalty is death. It is retroactive. You are executed for the above post.

Stab! Stab! Stabbity stab stab stab!

-----

I wish that the blinds in the classroom in which I am teaching this afternoon actually functioned, and kept the sun out of my eyes while I am working.

xander
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:59 am

Blinds proceed to assemble themselves into a part of a fully armed and functional battle station. Being unmanned however, it drifts in space somewhere between the Earth and Sun, keeping the light away from eyes for the period of your class.
---
I wish for science unconstrained by norms of moral or ethics being run on volunteers (in the meaning given by the oxford dictionary).
111none
level4
level4

Postby 111none » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:34 am

Laika_rus wrote:Blinds proceed to assemble themselves into a part of a fully armed and functional battle station. Being unmanned however, it drifts in space somewhere between the Earth and Sun, keeping the light away from eyes for the period of your class.
---
I wish for science unconstrained by norms of moral or ethics being run on volunteers (in the meaning given by the oxford dictionary).

Granted, a mind control device is made and the entire population becomes willing to sacrifice itself for science.
I Wish I Was Part Robot. (Kinda like Deus Ex, HR)

Look at these posts lol!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”